Poll: Nessun Dorma ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bocelli
66.67%
4 66.67%
Pavarotti
33.33%
2 33.33%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Classical & Opera Music
Right, lets be fucking honest here.

Classical & Opera music has that certain elemant of sheer fucking class to it.

Can you beat some Vivaldi Four Seasons or Mozarts 8th ? No you cant.

Also for the poll part, Bocelli or Pavarotti for Nessun Dorma ?

#FuckPop
[Image: giphy.gif]
What even is this blasphemy
The following 3 users Like Falc's post:
  • Ratatoskrr, Marty, Wolven
I do love classical music, Opera is not really my thing though, but I do respect it a lot.

Speaking of Nessun Dorma, some dude sang it on BGT this season and it was crazy good, too. Such a wholesome video, I love Golden Buzzer moments from X Got Talent shows.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 1 user Likes Yonno's post:
  • Marty
I love myself some Classical, makes me laugh when people say they like classical and decide to mention Fur Elise (because its not like everyone on the planet knows that).
wow we've got an intellectual here guys, real butterfly amongst the caterpillars

also add Skrillex to the poll pls ty
The following 2 users Like Deleted User's post:
  • Chech, Haarek
(05-26-2018, 03:09 PM)Yonno Wrote: I do love classical music, Opera is not really my thing though, but I do respect it a lot.

Speaking of Nessun Dorma, some dude sang it on BGT this season and it was crazy good, too. Such a wholesome video, I love Golden Buzzer moments from X Got Talent shows.

I have seen a lot of good auditions singing nessun dorma. Its a fucking hard song lol. I dont speak any foreign languages but stick on Nessun Dorma or Con Te Partiro and call me guissepi cause I#ll be fluent as fuck lol.

(05-26-2018, 03:12 PM)Create Wrote: I love myself some Classical, makes me laugh when people say they like classical and decide to mention Fur Elise (because its not like everyone on the planet knows that).

Or worse they go yeah I like that one that goes *whistles chopsticks*
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • Yonno
(05-26-2018, 03:14 PM)Shlomo Wrote: wow we've got an intellectual here guys, real butterfly amongst the caterpillars

Bangarang or the one with Damien Marley ?
(05-26-2018, 03:22 PM)Marty Wrote:
(05-26-2018, 03:14 PM)Shlomo Wrote: wow we've got an intellectual here guys, real butterfly amongst the caterpillars

Bangarang or the one with Damien Marley ?

Shut the fuck up. i am leave thread now
i play europa so i know a lot about this music
Classical sucks i only listen to the best music! Smile

The following 1 user Likes JackZ's post:
  • Random