PR: Dr.Methodize
Name: Dr.Methodize

SteamID: 
STEAM_0:1:24269426

Time: 8:30PM GMT roughly.

Evidence:

Explanation: 

Dr.Methodize is seen RDMing me. He points a gun at me, so I wait for commands - none given in a appropriate amount of time. Therefore I pull out my gun in order to stop him putting me under FearRP. However he then opens fire on me even though I do not say anything to initiate his actions. He then calls me out in the OOC saying something like 'nice fearRP'. With 1000 hours I thought that his actions were poor and also that he would know I didn't break FearRP. He has 1000 hours and also his most recent ban was FearRP. He has clearly not learned his lesson and needs to revise his knowledge upon FearRP (He did not break FearRP, simply stating the fact he called me out for breaking it.) 

Also if you are going to RDM, at least kill them!
These are the words of Dr.Methodize, I am in no way involved in this situation. (Dr.Methodize has issues with his forum account). The following words are his. (with corrected grammar and spelling)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had a gun pointed at you, and you pulled out yours. As soon as I saw you pointed a weapon back at me, I, for my safety, decided to shoot you down. This is realistic, because the same would happen in real life. It was not RDM, since I am a police officer, and you are pointing a gun at me, with me already having my gun out. Of course I would shoot you.
[Image: 9OySZ2W.png]

Was I of any help? +Rep
(05-22-2018, 10:51 PM)Cyclone Wrote: These are the words of Dr.Methodize, I am in no way involved in this situation. (Dr.Methodize has issues with his forum account). The following words are his. (with corrected grammar and spelling)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had a gun pointed at you, and you pulled out yours. As soon as I saw you pointed a weapon back at me, I, for my safety, decided to shoot you down. This is realistic, because the same would happen in real life. It was not RDM, since I am a police officer, and you are pointing a gun at me, with me already having my gun out. Of course I would shoot you.

However this is not realize life. And if it was you would be shouting '''' Get down, hands on your head!" Or something like that. No commands were given from either party, therefore no one had the right to open fire.

//phone
These are the words of Dr.Methodize, I am in no way involved in this situation. (Dr.Methodize has issues with his forum account). The following words are his. (with corrected grammar and spelling)

Eventhough FearRP wasn't on due to no commands given by me, I did have a gun pointed at you, which is something that should be taken seriously. You pointing a gun back at me is very threatening to my life and that of others. I tried to shoot you down to make sure you wouldn't hurt anyone else after killing me. Sadly I failed in doing so.

Was I of any help? +Rep
(05-23-2018, 03:21 PM)Cyclone Wrote: These are the words of Dr.Methodize, I am in no way involved in this situation. (Dr.Methodize has issues with his forum account). The following words are his. (with corrected grammar and spelling)

Eventhough FearRP wasn't on due to no commands given by me, I did have a gun pointed at you, which is something that should be taken seriously. You pointing a gun back at me is very threatening to my life and that of others. I tried to shoot you down to make sure you wouldn't hurt anyone else after killing me. Sadly I failed in doing so.

"To initiate FearRP have a weapon out and give out orders (text or voice). "

You had a weapon out, however did not give any orders. I had a gun on my back, therefore you knew I was going to be aggressive and with a recent government dieing, your character should at aggressive and hostile in order to detain me. You knew I can't just gun someone with a gun out, therefore you should give commands. My gun is threatening, but not with no initation. Also you are government, your duty is to ensure I am alive. The last thing you will do is shoot me, violence should always be the last option.

"I tried to shoot you down to make sure you wouldn't hurt anyone else after killing me. Sadly I failed in doing so."

There was no one else around. Just me and my friends (Eclipze and Envy) and you. Therefore, no one elses lives were in danger. Just yours. It's 3 against 1. You had every right to draw your weapon, however so did I. You can't simply open fire on me however.  Due to the 3vs1 and recent government dieing, you should have at least called for backup or told us to not draw our weapons.

(05-23-2018, 04:16 PM)Dobbs Wrote: "To initiate FearRP have a weapon out and give out orders (text or voice). "

I never said FearRP was on.

(05-23-2018, 04:16 PM)Dobbs Wrote: you are government, your duty is to ensure I am alive. The last thing you will do is shoot me, violence should always be the last option.

You had an illegal, murderous weapon on your back. You even proceeded to POINT it at me. Why would I make sure you're safe if you try to point a murderous weapon at me? Your statement makes no sense.

(05-23-2018, 04:16 PM)Dobbs Wrote: There was no one else around. Just me and my friends (Eclipze and Envy) and you. Therefore, no one elses lives were in danger. Just yours. It's 3 against 1. You had every right to draw your weapon, however so did I. You can't simply open fire on me however.  Due to the 3vs1 and recent government dieing, you should have at least called for backup or told us to not draw our weapons.

It's not about who was around, it was about where you would go to next. If you are prepared to kill a police officer, what would stop you from hurting other people? You are a dangerous criminal. Also, I didn't want to die. I tried to shoot you down before you could pull the trigger to safe my own life.

Your friends were behind me, I didn't know they were with you nor did I see their weapons. I thought you were the only one with a weapon. That's why I went up to you with my gun.

Also I'd like to point out, I do not have a good working microphone right now, so I couldn't have given out commands through my mic, nor did I have a keybind at the time.

I will not post any longer unless a staff member requires me to.

Was I of any help? +Rep
Exactly, fearRP was not on so I had every right to pull my gun. But not to shoot.

You can type your commands, you had enough time.
After reviewing the footage and reading the replies, I fail to see how this was RDM I am afraid.

Denied.
Thank you for your report.
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
Moved.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]