Archer Player report
Name of player: Archer

SteamIDSTEAM_0:0:65171839

Time in GMT: Around 2PM.

Server: V5P

Summary: I was doing QueenRP. I was doing basic monarchy rules, nothing dictator-like (not raidable rules). Just some Royal appreciation rules to make a difference from normal President rules, nothing harmful. I was at bank of America with the King and my bodyguard, and Archer (not sure if his/her mates were involved) came up and just flat out killed all of us. Again, the rules weren't discriminating, just some basic rules. He had no reason to kill me and that's considered as RDM. If he had anything against the rules he could've just roleplayed and talked to me. He admitted to killing me for making "praise the king" laws, which is not raidable and I didn't even do those laws.

Evidence:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orBioju3k6g video I posted on youtube.
[Image: k4iYwEQ] [Image: 44GuvYr]
Aryen
Fearless Donator 
Yes, I did raid you as I believed the laws were restrictive-I was roleplaying as a republican militia group that funded itself with drugs, as such the drug and monarchy laws were restrictive. If they aren't considered restrictive I'm terribly sorry, I did what I thought I was allowed to at the time.
P.S.-I was given your location by D0GG0
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
(05-20-2018, 03:59 PM)Archer Wrote: Yes, I did raid you as I believed the laws were restrictive-I was roleplaying as a republican militia group that funded itself with drugs, as such the drug and monarchy laws were restrictive. If they aren't considered restrictive I'm terribly sorry, I did what I thought I was allowed to at the time.
P.S.-I was given your location by D0GG0

Contraband is always banned, and weed is too most of the times (if the President chooses to make it illegal). My laws didn't limit any of your actions, you were already free. You cannot just go raid the President, in this case the King and Queen just because they banned weed. All the other monarchy laws weren't even harsh, it was just for Kingdom RP which made a bit of a difference to the basic President laws.
Aryen
Fearless Donator 
Please fix the Steam-ID. You have 24 hours fix it.

Approved. User did not have a valid reason to raid.

Moved