Player Report
Name of player:[FL: RP] Archer

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:65171839

Time in GMT: Midnight

Server: V5P

Summary: Player Disrespect | The player's excuse was that he tried to shut me up because I was being negative, however, I don't see how insulting me would help 

Evidencehttps://imgur.com/a/aysfQKy https://imgur.com/a/2jX1SID
I have evidence of you trying to provoke me
(POSTING EVIDENCE)
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
Williams is a close friend of mine and I do not appreciate you insulting others
[Image: 2Zt2XJW.jpg]

[Image: ZoY2tXR.jpg]

[Image: 76KKfyX.jpg]

[Image: gG7MjEE.jpg]

[Image: hycOnoC.jpg]

As you can see, Dimitris threatened me with a PR-and tried to provoke me, most likely to gain more evidence
+rep
I was there when this happened and I think none of this is necessary. She didn’t even say anything she was just trying to make the argument in OOC stop.
Aryen
Fearless Donator 
Hello, I'm the aforementioned Williams.

Both the evidence provided and the logs will show the Dimitris was constantly trying to provoke Archer over a long period of time.

Firstly, he labelled me as an "attention whore", which I do not appreciate and telling me to "mind my own business", which is rude and unnecessary. This was done to either irritate myself, Archer, or both of us.

He then attacked Archer by saying "everytime he gets pissed he insults someone", which is not true, and is an attempt to provoke Archer. 

It is very obvious what his intentions are when he says "I will make sure you will pay for it <3". This reveals his true intention to simply cause an unnecessary disturbance over OOC to Archer, simply to label them as the "bad person" and make a PR.

Dimitris was simply nit-picking and sees Archer at fault simply for trying to end an OOC argument.

From my point of view, this breaches rule 4.2 - "4.2 Do not swear excessively, argue, insult, write caps-locked messages in OOC and when having a private OOC conversation, use the /pm command."

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

Closed.

No punishment will be given, but I advise both players Dimitris and Archer stay clear insulting or flaming in OOC chat. Chat is meant for peaceful discussions and should not become a place of arguments. The rest of the community don't want to see you two arguing. If you guys wish to have a conversation or a more "flamed" debate you can do so in PMs (/pm <user>) where you can also then (/blockpm <user>) if you so wish. Let this be a warning for future references.
Since the player report has not been denied yet I want to state my opinion. If you check the ingame times or even check archer screenshots when he first called me a retard I hadn't even talked to him. I see no reason for me to get a warning and for Archer to go on without a punishment. Plus provided some screenshots of me criticizing his country last time this happened and Willem took care of the case he said "No he did nothing wrong he just criticized your country" and not even a warning was given so how comes now that I was trying to get more evidence on him?
(05-19-2018, 06:26 AM)Dimitris Wrote: Since the player report has not been denied yet I want to state my opinion. If you check the ingame times or even check archer screenshots when he first called me a retard I hadn't even talked to him. I see no reason for me to get a warning and for Archer to go on without a punishment. Plus provided some screenshots of me criticizing his country last time this happened and Willem took care of the case he said "No he did nothing wrong he just criticized your country" and not even a warning was given so how comes now that I was trying to get more evidence on him?

7.  Do not post in a player report after the report has been either approved or denied by a trial administrator. When the player report has been concluded, an administrator will close and move the report. 
(05-19-2018, 11:46 AM)Narcotic Wrote:
(05-19-2018, 06:26 AM)Dimitris Wrote: Since the player report has not been denied yet I want to state my opinion. If you check the ingame times or even check archer screenshots when he first called me a retard I hadn't even talked to him. I see no reason for me to get a warning and for Archer to go on without a punishment. Plus provided some screenshots of me criticizing his country last time this happened and Willem took care of the case he said "No he did nothing wrong he just criticized your country" and not even a warning was given so how comes now that I was trying to get more evidence on him?

7.  Do not post in a player report after the report has been either approved or denied by a trial administrator. When the player report has been concluded, an administrator will close and move the report. 

Closed=non of the above
(05-19-2018, 12:34 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(05-19-2018, 11:46 AM)Narcotic Wrote:

Closed=non of the above

Stop trying to provoke me.
[Image: 5PS3vsl.jpg]
+rep