The new map
(06-12-2018, 12:57 AM)rand0m0mg Wrote: I can't wait for the new map, loads of possibilities! Especially excited for how the road that ties the different areas together will work out in RP, will it be key to controlling the city just like in v2d and evocity? Guess we won't see until the map is live!

If it's satisfactory I'll make sure to drop a donation, I'm hopeful for this new chapter.

I'm not.
(06-12-2018, 01:13 AM)The Killroy Wrote:
(06-12-2018, 12:57 AM)rand0m0mg Wrote: I can't wait for the new map, loads of possibilities! Especially excited for how the road that ties the different areas together will work out in RP, will it be key to controlling the city just like in v2d and evocity? Guess we won't see until the map is live!

If it's satisfactory I'll make sure to drop a donation, I'm hopeful for this new chapter.

I'm not.
Noone is forcing you to stay, there is no reason to be this negative.. cheer up.
The following 1 user Likes rand0m0mg's post:
  • Spartan_KCT
(06-12-2018, 01:45 AM)rand0m0mg Wrote:
(06-12-2018, 01:13 AM)The Killroy Wrote:

I'm not.
Noone is forcing you to stay, there is no reason to be this negative.. cheer up.

Maps shit.
When is it getting released?
(06-12-2018, 09:45 AM)CorieTheNub Wrote: When is it getting released?

14th
The following 1 user Likes Ethan Bradberry's post:
  • CorieTheNub

We will release it when it's ready, we cannot confirm a release date yet due to some aspects still being incomplete.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(06-12-2018, 10:51 AM)Pollux Wrote:

We will release it when it's ready, we cannot confirm a release date yet due to some aspects still being incomplete.

But could you perhaps give us some form of reference? It's very vague as to when it'll come.
[Image: Qw1lIDA.jpg]
Fearless Donator
Click me!

What confuses me is that we know that Pine is coming. But we still have the build server set to v5p. I do not see why we dont change it to pines already as there is no point to going on and building dupes on v5p at this point. And if it is changed to pines now, people will be able to begin getting ready for the new map instead of no one having any dupes or anything on the drop and we are just sitting around without shit.
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • CorieTheNub
(06-12-2018, 12:08 PM)Fultz Wrote: What confuses me is that we know that Pine is coming. But we still have the build server set to v5p. I do not see why we dont change it to pines already as there is no point to going on and building dupes on v5p at this point. And if it is changed to pines now, people will be able to begin getting ready for the new map instead of no one having any dupes or anything on the drop and we are just sitting around without shit.

There's no point in putting up an unfinished pines on build, it's pretty much impossible due to how build works. We can only put it up alongside main release
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(06-12-2018, 01:20 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(06-12-2018, 12:08 PM)Fultz Wrote: What confuses me is that we know that Pine is coming. But we still have the build server set to v5p. I do not see why we dont change it to pines already as there is no point to going on and building dupes on v5p at this point. And if it is changed to pines now, people will be able to begin getting ready for the new map instead of no one having any dupes or anything on the drop and we are just sitting around without shit.

There's no point in putting up an unfinished pines on build, it's pretty much impossible due to how build works. We can only put it up alongside main release

What do you mean? What do you need to add that the build server needs in comparison to the main server? From prior experience, you only need files for the build to go to which you can just reuse a previous file that you physically do not have to create anything. Make it v33 and you are done.

Unless there is some new magic that needs to be added you do not need anything on the map.