The new map
(05-19-2018, 01:49 PM)Jan Wrote: Why is it that most players are so passionate and keep discussing the change because they want best for the community and some (not all) staff members that reply are completely laid back without any passion or interest in their replies? You'd expect it to be the other way around...

The staff's passion is going into making the map available for the community, rather than making statements in a discussion thread.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 1 user Likes Divey's post:
  • Random
(05-19-2018, 05:31 PM)Divey Wrote:
(05-19-2018, 01:49 PM)Jan Wrote: Why is it that most players are so passionate and keep discussing the change because they want best for the community and some (not all) staff members that reply are completely laid back without any passion or interest in their replies? You'd expect it to be the other way around...

The staff's passion is going into making the map available for the community, rather than making statements it in a discussion thread.

Shrek't
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here

The staff's passion is going into making the map available for the community, rather than making statements in a discussion thread.

Some of the staff*
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
The following 1 user Likes don's post:
  • Grunt
Personally I think it's a great idea
New map, new potential roleplay locations and a larger amount of land to be covered.
[Image: Bj6kLZS.png]
(05-20-2018, 12:29 AM)Kyle. Wrote: Personally I think it's a great idea
New map, new potential roleplay locations and a larger amount of land to be covered.

Can I remind you this is cityrp not gta who cares about exploring?
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
(05-20-2018, 12:29 AM)Kyle. Wrote: Personally I think it's a great idea

Larger amount of land to be covered by a slowly decreasing amount of players... logic?!?

Anyway, not too happy but can only wait to be seen what the map brings, although having been around for various map changed I can't say I'm too hopeful...but I'll keep my options open and see how things go!
The following 4 users Like Mustang's post:
  • BasicallyMental, konsta, don, Eclipze

So what is the plan for staff making the map more available?
I feel as though staff should still voice their opinion into the map change. It is still an important change for them, and we are also interested in their opinion on the new map coming in
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes BasicallyMental's post:
  • Jan
(05-18-2018, 11:39 PM)Broccoli Wrote: Damn map hasn't even been released and people acting as if it's actually going to destroy the universe. Honestly not sure why a new discussion thread has to be made.

Stop acting like a stuck up tool.

We want to discuss now the choice has been made, if you read the replies then that’s fairly obvious why the thread has been made.

If you don’t like it, don’t read the thread lol.
(05-20-2018, 12:39 AM)perqe Wrote: Can I remind you this is cityrp not gta who cares about exploring?

Then why does CityRP have so many GTA5 props?
I mean, you can go into one of the GTA5 apartments and you'll notice that all of the props are on the FearlessRP server.

I don't know why Fearless doesn't just get a GTA5 (FiveM) RP server too, since they love the content so much.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68652272&b=16]
(05-20-2018, 12:42 PM)RIC0H Wrote:
(05-20-2018, 12:39 AM)perqe Wrote: Can I remind you this is cityrp not gta who cares about exploring?

Then why does CityRP have so many GTA5 props?
I mean, you can go into one of the GTA5 apartments and you'll notice that all of the props are on the FearlessRP server.

I don't know why Fearless doesn't just get a GTA5 (FiveM) RP server too, since they love the content so much.

or make this into an RP map for Gmod: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=406684124

What did I just read?
I can say the same that this is CSS or HL2 or L4D2 because a lot of the props are from those three games.
Yet I don't because we're only using the props of those games to enchance the content.
The following 1 user Likes konsta's post:
  • Baskingner