The new map
Man honestly Frost should be on national television and get donations for his suffering. He disappeared with no trace, gets his home taken away and destroyed by greedy Pine City supporters and of course gets abused by everybody including Leon.
The following 5 users Like konsta's post:
  • Foxirius2205, James, Spartan_KCT, Eclipze, CorieTheNub
oh hi guys im being talked about
The following 2 users Like User 19014's post:
  • Foxirius2205, James
cancer
The following 2 users Like Foxirius2205's post:
  • James, Wolven
Happy with the choice made
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  • Pollux
I voted for pines, the FPS on it is okay, yes it is big but so was V5p, but if it ends up been shit for whatever reason I wouldn't mind going back to V2d or V4b.
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
This is probably the worst choice made so far.
People supporting the fact "FPS will be okay you just gotta try it" are chatting more shit than comes out my ass and i go twice a day. What they forget to take into consideration is the impact the gamemode itself will have. Old, unoptimised gamemode + phat pointless map + old game (engine) = no community left to enjoy the change.
I voted V2D because the good reasoning behind it massively outweighed the one of Pines.
The change was meant to be a permanent one to take the server to more of an Alpha status rather than Beta (probs 8 years late...), and when changing from a beta to alpha status you're meant to attract more people and lift the hopes of the current, but honestly i think this map is only going to contribute to the already dying community if kept.
That's just my opinion
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
The following 2 users Like BasicallyMental's post:
  • konsta, Byra
I personally would have rather had v2d but who knows what Pines has to offer, we have never tried it before so its worth giving a shot atleast, if it doesn't work out then v2d is always waiting
(05-18-2018, 07:38 PM)dawson270500 Wrote: I voted for pines, the FPS on it is okay, yes it is big but so was V5p, but if it ends up been shit for whatever reason I wouldn't mind going back to V2d or V4b.

Just wondering but how do you know the FPS is okay?
Like BasicallyMental said the gamemode is going to have a huge impact, its a lot and i mean a lot different playing the map in single player than playing it on a server with lets say 45+ People and a huge gamemode and if the FPS is only okay in single player then i'm worried for when it becomes live on the server.
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 2 users Like Envy's post:
  • konsta, mintblackbeard
I vote for Littletown. Had some good times on dem tunnels
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 6 users Like Marty's post:
  • Envy, Spartan_KCT, Lewwings, Mustang, MasterNoda, CorieTheNub
(05-18-2018, 08:14 PM)Envy Wrote:
(05-18-2018, 07:38 PM)dawson270500 Wrote: I voted for pines, the FPS on it is okay, yes it is big but so was V5p, but if it ends up been shit for whatever reason I wouldn't mind going back to V2d or V4b.

Just wondering but how do you know the FPS is okay?
Like BasicallyMental said the gamemode is going to have a huge impact, its a lot and i mean a lot different playing the map in single player than playing it on a server with lets say 45+ People and a huge gamemode and if the FPS is only okay in single player then i'm worried for when it becomes live on the server.

I've played on the map, it cannot be as bad as V33x was, it won't be as good as V2d, it will be about the same as V5p in the end
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here