Blue Yeti mic or Blue Snowball?
Smile 
So recently i broke my mic lmao and the mic i have now is shit. I was looking for mics on the internet and Blue Yeti and Blue Snowball had a reasonable price and good reviews. However the Yeti is like 50 dollars more than Snowball ($120) and dunno which is worth more. If you have any just suggest me which one and if its worth paying 50 bucks more for the yeti
Aryen
Fearless Donator 
Depending on what you are willing to do with your audio setup, the Yeti is worth it.
If you however use your microphone for nothing but speaking with friends etc (nothing professional), then the Snowball is an extremely good product for its price.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
(05-17-2018, 10:15 PM)Yonno Wrote: Depending on what you are willing to do with your audio setup, the Yeti is worth it.
If you however use your microphone for nothing but speaking with friends etc (nothing professional), then the Snowball is an extremely good product for its price.

Yeah i only need it for games nothing professional. I guess i’ll stick with Snowball then, thank you
Aryen
Fearless Donator 
I feel like the yeti is totally worth the extra $50. I bought one a couple weeks ago and started streaming. They’re great quality mics, both of them.

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Ratatoskrr's post:
  • Cyclone
i have a yeti as well and its fucking great, you should get it instead of a snowball
(05-17-2018, 10:13 PM)Aryen Wrote: So recently i broke my mic lmao and the mic i have now is shit. I was looking for mics on the internet and Blue Yeti and Blue Snowball had a reasonable price and good reviews. However the Yeti is like 50 dollars more than Snowball ($120) and dunno which is worth more. If you have any just suggest me which one and if its worth paying 50 bucks more for the yeti

turns out i didnt even break my mic im just too retarded i just had it off however im still buying  a new one
Aryen
Fearless Donator 
The following 1 user Likes Aryen's post:
  • Exotic
Xbox one turtle beach
The following 1 user Likes god's post:
  • Ratatoskrr
(05-18-2018, 02:30 PM)Dobbs Wrote: Xbox one turtle beach

Yours is shit buv

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
I've got and use the blue yeti and I hate it. I'd save up a little more to get something more expensive personally. The best microphone I ever had was a £30 one from a supermarket.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 1 user Likes Divey's post:
  • Aryen
I use the Blue Yeti, it is a good microphone, but I had issues with my cable at the beginning, but it is working fine now. I'd recommend it.
The following 1 user Likes Luna's post:
  • Aryen