Report: ☆︎BlackBarbie☆
Name of player: ☆︎BlackBarbie☆ ☆︎BlackBarbie☆☆︎BlackBarbie☆

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:47879748

Time in GMT: 15:00pm

Server: v5p

Summary: He knocked the door of my house to 'buy' some stuff from me.I went out and told him that if he want to buy something from me then we will do it outside (i was growing weed so he wanted to raid me as Black Market Dealer). Then i open my houses' door to get in and leave him.When i pressed the keypad i heared him to take out his gun.I run upstairs and got out my gun to tell him to leave or i would shoot him (He had it down when i told him to leave).I gave him 5 seconds.When i pressed the keypad he took out his gun (when i had him on gun point) and started shooting me.Then i just killed him and told him that was fearrp.

Evidence: I forgot to record it 
          https://imgur.com/a/0rLLcck
          https://imgur.com/a/j3iQZXuz

Kind Regards,
Theoharakis
Fearless Donator
[Image: bEralVi.png]
Feel free to +Rep me here
Do you have any other evidence?
The first image doesn't provide much information and the second image link does not work I'm afraid.
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
(05-14-2018, 12:26 PM)Felton Wrote: Name of player: ☆︎BlackBarbie☆ ☆︎BlackBarbie☆☆︎BlackBarbie☆

Summary: He knocked the door of my house to 'buy' some stuff from me.I went out and told him that if he want to buy something from me then we will do it outside (i was growing weed so he wanted to raid me as Black Market Dealer). Then i open my houses' door to get in and leave him.When i pressed the keypad i heared him to take out his gun.I run upstairs and got out my gun to tell him to leave or i would shoot him (He had it down when i told him to leave).I gave him 5 seconds.When i pressed the keypad he took out his gun (when i had him on gun point) and started shooting me.Then i just killed him and told him that was fearrp.

I had my gun out first. I know this because you reacted to this by pulling out your own TMP. It was dark yes, but I did have my gun by my side. You didn't even actually tell me that we were doing the transaction outside, you kinda just decided thats what we were doing lol. Also like side note I really did just want to see your house (which you did not mention once in your ban report, it literally DOES make it sound like i came with the intention of fucking you up, i saw a player-built house, i wanted to go check it out. but whatever.) it looked sooo cute <3

However, I don't think you realise how hard I have it in this current world today. As a Skoliosexual Poligendered individual (if you wish to comment about me or talk to me, I would like you to use the pronouns Xe/Xhem/Xyr as i believe correctly communicating with me is important.), I find it difficult in otherwise normal social situations that you or anybody else may be able to fit into. As a child I was constantly put down by my parents for being different and not conforming to sterotypes known today. Even now, my parents remain unsupportive and distant when i'm putting on my makeup and meeting to go on dates with my numerous xherfriends (some of whom play on this server, who I will not name as i respect their privacy) they do not understand or with to speak to me about such matters. This, as their child, is heartbreaking. My parents do not want anything to do with me, and it really destroys me on the inside. I have also lost alot of friends who do not agree with my stances on current LGBTTQQIAAP issues regarding legislation and political views and have unfortunately had to part ways with a few people along the way.

Sorry for being opinionated, but it's not even like I harmed you personally in any way like you did to me. I didn't steal from you, cuss you out or be sassy. You have misgendered me several times throughout the ban request AND in game aswell. I am a very proud Social Justice Warrior and take crimes against discrimination very seriously. As seen in my in-game bio which you did not take into account at all. Your life is much greater and fulfilling than mine is right now, and I am saddened to see that you are unable to see other peoples struggles in their lives.
(05-14-2018, 12:49 PM)Timetiger6 Wrote:
(05-14-2018, 12:26 PM)Felton Wrote: Name of player: ☆︎BlackBarbie☆ ☆︎BlackBarbie☆☆︎BlackBarbie☆

I had my gun out first. I know this because you reacted to this by pulling out your own TMP. It was dark yes, but I did have my gun by my side. You didn't even actually tell me that we were doing the transaction outside, you kinda just decided thats what we were doing lol. Also like side note I really did just want to see your house (which you did not mention once in your ban report, it literally DOES make it sound like i came with the intention of freaking you up, i saw a player-built house, i wanted to go check it out. but whatever.) it looked sooo cute <3

However, I don't think you realise how hard I have it in this current world today. As a Skoliosexual Poligendered individual (if you wish to comment about me or talk to me, I would like you to use the pronouns Xe/Xhem/Xyr as i believe correctly communicating with me is important.), I find it difficult in otherwise normal social situations that you or anybody else may be able to fit into. As a child I was constantly put down by my parents for being different and not conforming to sterotypes known today. Even now, my parents remain unsupportive and distant when i'm putting on my makeup and meeting to go on dates with my numerous xherfriends (some of whom play on this server, who I will not name as i respect their privacy) they do not understand or with to speak to me about such matters. This, as their child, is heartbreaking. My parents do not want anything to do with me, and it really destroys me on the inside. I have also lost alot of friends who do not agree with my stances on current LGBTTQQIAAP issues regarding legislation and political views and have unfortunately had to part ways with a few people along the way.

Sorry for being opinionated, but it's not even like I harmed you personally in any way like you did to me. I didn't steal from you, cuss you out or be sassy. You have misgendered me several times throughout the ban request AND in game aswell. I am a very proud Social Justice Warrior and take crimes against discrimination very seriously. As seen in my in-game bio which you did not take into account at all. Your life is much greater and fulfilling than mine is right now, and I am saddened to see that you are unable to see other peoples struggles in their lives.

How am i  suppose to know if you want to see my house or raid me? when i opened my house door to get in why did you pull out your gun? when i told you to leave why didn't you leave and when i opened the door you started shooting me as bmd?
Kind Regards,
Theoharakis
Fearless Donator
(05-14-2018, 12:46 PM)Captain Barry Wrote: Do you have any other evidence?
The first image doesn't provide much information and the second image link does not work I'm afraid.

I forgot to record it.If i had any other evidence i would add them.To the second photo you can just see that he is BMD nothing else.I coudn't take more photos because he was shooting me.To the first photo you can see my HP low so he was shooting me.I just wanted to provide that he was shooting me
Kind Regards,
Theoharakis
Fearless Donator
If ☆︎BlackBarbie☆ has any videos then upload it to see the truth.I am not afraid of anything
Kind Regards,
Theoharakis
Fearless Donator
Do you have a more precise time-frame for this event?
(05-14-2018, 01:31 PM)Captain Barry Wrote: Do you have a more precise time-frame for this event?

No i don't have.
Kind Regards,
Theoharakis
Fearless Donator
Well, I've searched all the available logs for the past 3 days linked to you & ☆︎BlackBarbie☆ (STEAM_0:1:47879748) and I am only seeing ☆︎BlackBarbie☆'s death. None of the interactions you mentioned happening beforehand are present.

I am afraid the evidence you have provided for this is not enough to warrant a punishment.
Denied.

Note: ☆︎BlackBarbie☆, please take player reports more seriously and refrain from filling your replies with non-useful information such as gender-politics shitpost.
Consider this a warning.
Alright but i didn't lie just to give him ban. Next time you will have a record
Kind Regards,
Theoharakis
Fearless Donator