PR Emily
Name of player:Emily

SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:155824361

Time in GMT 17:49 yesterday

Server: v5p

Summary:I Drove along to a base to watch pollux get his car back and then i get sprayed down by Emily

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1a0IYmNG4Fk
Kind Regards
Dylann
Fearless Donator
___________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: uT65xGc.png]
Hello,

Right now there is no evidence that i shot you, Rule 3.5d - Do not run into or loiter around extremely dangerous or life-threatening situations (even to get to the weapons locker), such as a fire or raid, as a citizen or someone without the appropriate job.
In the video you did not have a right job title to get that close.
i was not at harm in this video as no one with a weapon was outside u decided to come outside so i drove off as soon as i saw u armed

if u check the bottom right near where u shot me u and ali run over to my body and press ur mics also tom14 told me this was you
Kind Regards
Dylann
Fearless Donator
___________________________________________________________________________________

May i ask you, Does tom have any Evidence, if so please get him to post it
Dylann, are you aware that it was not Flame that shot you?

Spoiler :
"v5p [17:50:24] Emily (STEAM_0:0:155824361) Killed: D y l a n n #Pines (STEAM_0:1:150440466) using weapon_mad_tmp"

tom 14 notified me it was flame i will update the report i am sorry Flame for the in convinience caused
Kind Regards
Dylann
Fearless Donator

Firstly I do apologise for being so hostile as we was in a raid and you obviously got caught in the crossfire. However, considering you have the job as a “president” you shouldn’t even be there in the first place as you are endangering your life. Even if there is no armed people outside, you knew that raids have been happening there. Correct me if I’m wrong but that is considered failRP.
Kind Regards,
Emily
Fearless Donator
^^3.5d^^
i didnt have a clue a raid had happend there as i had been in meetings with individuals thus having my radio off so i can hear wat is being said

and flame u are no longer involved with this so please dont post here
Kind Regards
Dylann
Fearless Donator

you was clearly not involved in a raid also and do not claim cross fire there was no one near me and u only opended fire when ali said

"THATS THE PRESIDENT THATS THE PRESIDENT"
Kind Regards
Dylann
Fearless Donator