Poll: What should the new map be?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
v2d_sexy_v3
32.08%
85 32.08%
V4B1
5.66%
15 5.66%
Pines City
47.17%
125 47.17%
V5P
1.51%
4 1.51%
Original V2D
13.58%
36 13.58%
Total 265 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

NEW MAP
(05-14-2018, 10:43 PM)Joe Joe Wrote:
(05-14-2018, 10:34 PM)Shlomo Wrote:
(05-14-2018, 10:31 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(05-14-2018, 07:25 PM)Shlomo Wrote: v5p and v4b1 people please just vote for v2d and don't waste your votes.

The poll has been close mate. If you leave just because the map you wanted doesn't win so be it, you're just being childish.

No I'd be leaving because its a map I dislike that I don't feel is suited to my RP nor do I like it, piss off ok.

I find that most roleplayers are able to roleplay around what they have been given. I'm sure whatever map is chosen we will all get along done once we are I'd to it. However cut the aggression there is no need to throw a tantrum.

Exactly why v2d should be chosen, sine you gotta think about the aggressive players.
The following 1 user Likes Foxirius2205's post:
  • Archer
(05-15-2018, 08:19 AM)[FL] Depression Wrote:
(05-14-2018, 10:31 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(05-14-2018, 07:25 PM)Shlomo Wrote: v5p and v4b1 people please just vote for v2d and don't waste your votes.

The poll has been close mate. If you leave just because the map you wanted doesn't win so be it, you're just being childish.

No I'd be leaving because its a map I dislike that I don't feel is suited to my RP nor do I like it, piss off ok.

I find that most roleplayers are able to roleplay around what they have been given. I'm sure whatever map is chosen we will all get along done once we are I'd to it. However cut the aggression there is no need to throw a tantrum.

Exactly why v2d should be chosen, sine you gotta think about the aggressive players.

ALL Roleplayers should be able to roleplay regardless of the map. We should not prioritise one over the other. In reality if we were to Passive should be prioritised as we try to boost passive rp and that would help. All maps have their areas for all however the V2D collection is mostly aggressive locations. Whereas the rest of these maps have a nice mix.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 1 user Likes Joe Joe's post:
  • Pollux
(05-15-2018, 11:02 AM)What Joe Joe Wrote:
(05-15-2018, 08:19 AM)[FL] Depression Wrote:
(05-14-2018, 10:31 PM)Pollux Wrote: The poll has been close mate. If you leave just because the map you wanted doesn't win so be it, you're just being childish.

ALL Roleplayers should be able to roleplay regardless of the map. We should not prioritise one over the other. In reality if we were to Passive should be prioritised as we try to boost passive rp and that would help. All maps have their areas for all however the V2D collection is mostly aggressive locations. Whereas the rest of these maps have a nice mix.

v2d statistically has more places to passive and aggressive RP than pines?
The following 2 users Like JackZ's post:
  • Blurr, sebasti161
Everyone who voted pines. Your argument is that you want more passive places. But every time I join the server. Every shop is empty? All office buildings empty. You get the odd shop here and there but it is generally empty. Go on the police database on a full server and look at the property section. Hardly anyone owns anything. Why are you all preaching for a map with more shops and areas to build shops when we canny fill the current server with shops.
The following 6 users Like CorieTheNub's post:
  • Baskingner, JackZ, Blurr, sebasti161, Grape, konsta
Personally I think this whole poll is pointless, it was around a week + of players just chatting shit to one and another and just an overall a shit show. Easy opition would have been and still can be to trial Pines as it won the vote, see how it goes and if it isn't good or to par then we trial v2d as well, then what ever happens after than is a staff team decision.
The following 2 users Like Blurr's post:
  • Spartan_KCT, sebasti161
(05-15-2018, 12:15 PM)CorieTheNub Wrote: Everyone who voted pines. Your argument is that you want more passive places. But every time I join the server. Every shop is empty? All office buildings empty. You get the odd shop here and there but it is generally empty. Go on the police database on a full server and look at the property section. Hardly anyone owns anything. Why are you all preaching for a map with more shops and areas to build shops when we canny fill the current server with shops.

In my experience, every time I come on at least the two shops in Main Street are filled, and most times at least one shop on Northview. What I will agree with is that the shop on Northview is constantly changing owners due most likely to nobody coming to the RP taking place inside it. I would argue that the reason for this, however, is not because there are too many shops, it's because the shops on Northview are located too far away from Main Street, they're hidden two streets behind, and therefore nobody bothers to visit them. 

Now with Pines, you have a central 'Main Street' with almost all of the shops on it, bar one that is located just around the corner. I believe that this layout will mean that anyone who wishes to build in a shop (which actually seems to be quite a lot of people) will have their build noticed due to all the shops being in the same, easily reachable central area, therefore meaning that more people will have the motivation to build in them and consequently more shops will be filled:
[Image: Yio1EAh.png]

As for the offices, I have a feeling that the reason they are so unused on V5P is because they're just too big. The Minnesota Building comprises of way too many rooms, and therefore it takes a LOT of props to build a good dupe inside it, and the office behind it (can't remember it's name) suffers the same problem along with being extremely dark and having no windows (meaning that once you're inside the office, seeing other players is very unlikely)

Contrastingly, Pines City has a much smaller office building which comprises of two large offices with floor to ceiling windows. This means that if you're inside the building, you can look out of the window and see people below you running around, something that subconsciously should make the player inside the offices feel that the city is inhabited, because whatever happens, there are always people milling around on Main Street.
The following 5 users Like [LT] Sparx's post:
  • Pollux, Jessixa, Luna, Andrew Juniperfield, Laurinwookie
pines shit
The following 4 users Like Deleted User's post:
  • James, Jan, JackZ, sebasti161
(05-15-2018, 01:34 PM)Shlomo Wrote: pines shit

Thanks for your compelling and truly knowledge filled argument ; )
The following 3 users Like [LT] Sparx's post:
  • Pollux, Luna, Andrew Juniperfield
(05-15-2018, 01:35 PM)Sparx Wrote:
(05-15-2018, 01:34 PM)Shlomo Wrote: pines shit

Thanks for your compelling and truly knowledge filled argument ; )

shut the fuck up
The following 3 users Like Deleted User's post:
  • Jan, sebasti161, Andrew Juniperfield
just joking, /me snaps fingers and winks at Sparx smiling - his tail between his legs
The following 3 users Like Deleted User's post:
  • sebasti161, Luna, Andrew Juniperfield