Poll: What should the new map be?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
v2d_sexy_v3
32.08%
85 32.08%
V4B1
5.66%
15 5.66%
Pines City
47.17%
125 47.17%
V5P
1.51%
4 1.51%
Original V2D
13.58%
36 13.58%
Total 265 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

NEW MAP
(05-10-2018, 06:05 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(05-10-2018, 05:55 PM)Yonno Wrote: Lovely how opposing parties are still trying to convince each other lol

V2D now collectively has 1 more vote than Pines  Cool Fist Eggplant

Yep we have either original V2D which Divey said would be a downgrade as updates are not compatible on it, so that's not really an option. 

We have V2D sexy that has map leaks (holes in the ground which look into the void), some holes in the road as roads weren't joined up well, horrible textures and major map doomforts. This really shouldn't even be an option.

Why do people want to downgrade our server in terms of updates or go to an unfinished map, especially if the map has died twice before.

Like to correct you pal, it doesnt have major doomforts just becuase someone makes a dupe doesn't mean it is the map, also Divey said it wouldn't be compatible yet if the vote wins you just remove the items that don't work and just fix the issues. Also v2d is the map that doesn't have a lot of issues it is Sexy V3.
(05-10-2018, 06:21 PM)Blurr Wrote:
(05-10-2018, 06:05 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(05-10-2018, 05:55 PM)Yonno Wrote: Lovely how opposing parties are still trying to convince each other lol

V2D now collectively has 1 more vote than Pines  Cool Fist Eggplant

Yep we have either original V2D which Divey said would be a downgrade as updates are not compatible on it, so that's not really an option. 

We have V2D sexy that has map leaks (holes in the ground which look into the void), some holes in the road as roads weren't joined up well, horrible textures and major map doomforts. This really shouldn't even be an option.

Why do people want to downgrade our server in terms of updates or go to an unfinished map, especially if the map has died twice before.

Like to correct you pal, it doesnt have major doomforts just becuase someone makes a dupe doesn't mean it is the map, also Divey said it wouldn't be compatible yet if the vote wins you just remove the items that don't work and just fix the issues. Also v2d is the map that doesn't have a lot of issues it is Sexy V3.

By doomfort, I mean the map already has doomforty areas WITHOUT the use of a dupe. V5P only has one of these areas (Jails) while V2D and evocity_sexy have a lot more. Why would you want to remove updates that the developers have worked hard on? It's not as simple as just "fixing" them.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(05-10-2018, 05:55 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: It wasn't a test though was it DVN? If the players enjoyed the map as much as they did why didn't they play it. It was proven it could have worked as of the first day of its re-release it had many a player. However after 1 day they all ditched it. That says enough for me. If your a dedicated player you would have try to repopulate it by playing it whenever you could. That is all I'm trying to say.

Do you realise how stupid you sound?

Your logic is disgraceful, seriously. Talk about a blunt knife.

Read back to what DVN said.

If you’re a dedicated player or not, you won’t play V2D on your own in the hope others follow, because that’s not enjoyable. Nobody ditched it either, it was a second server to the popular one, that’s what went wrong.

Get a new argument, you’re boring us all now with your whining.
The following 7 users Like Falc's post:
  • JackZ, Lewwings, CorieTheNub, L Y N C H Y, sebasti161, Grape, Eclipze
When will the poll be closed btw? It might be beneficial to agree to an end-date + time to prevent accusations of biasness from either sides.
(05-10-2018, 06:41 PM)Baskingner Wrote: When will the poll be closed btw? It might be beneficial to agree to an end-date + time to prevent accusations of biasness from either sides.

Very sure it closes a week after the OP was posted, Baskingner!

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 1 user Likes Lewwings's post:
  • Baskingner
(05-10-2018, 06:37 PM)Falc Wrote:
(05-10-2018, 05:55 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: It wasn't a test though was it DVN? If the players enjoyed the map as much as they did why didn't they play it. It was proven it could have worked as of the first day of its re-release it had many a player. However after 1 day they all ditched it. That says enough for me. If your a dedicated player you would have try to repopulate it by playing it whenever you could. That is all I'm trying to say.

Do you realise how stupid you sound?

Your logic is disgraceful, seriously. Talk about a blunt knife.

Read back to what DVN said.

If you’re a dedicated player or not, you won’t play V2D on your own in the hope others follow, because that’s not enjoyable. Nobody ditched it either, it was a second server to the popular one, that’s what went wrong.

Get a new argument, you’re boring us all now with your whining.
Agreed
(05-10-2018, 04:16 PM)Falc Wrote:
(05-10-2018, 03:06 PM)Jonas Wrote:
(05-10-2018, 03:04 PM)Falc Wrote:
(05-10-2018, 12:38 PM)Felton Wrote: We want to try something now,we don't want to return back to old sh*t. #Pines

Do you not remember when maps were trialled and all failed?

Stop begging for new shit constantly, you’re too greedy for what Fearless now is.

Don't you remember when V2D was brought back? twice? and failed?

It just won't happen again, unless you force people, which is just shoving Fearless into the shitter

Get your facts straight if you’re gonna pipe up.

V2D was brought back knowing it would be the “farm server” twice, because of the main server and people not wanting to move at once.

Forcing people, lol at that stupid statement. Look at the votes, 50/50, good logic!

Well, it would probably not of been a 50/50 if you people spammed everyone, some of which doesn't even play the server anymore, with "vote for v2d"????

either way, it was brought back in an attempt to revive it, not knowing it would be a farm server as you're claiming. If you're gonna talk about facts, atleast know what you're talking about, cause right now it's just bs, thanks. oh and as a sidenote, i'm not piping up, you just prolly need to take a chill, it's a map vote, not a war... pipe down will ya Wink

As for what you said DVN, I think you're right, people played v5p due to the fact that everyone played there, that would seem logical, however if we're gonna force people onto v2d, it's most likely going to die out like it did when v4b1 came out. V2d died after a little period from v4b1, and that's because they preferred v4b1. The only way we would find out if it'd die is if we'd try it out - HOWEVER that would most likely be very risky, whereas Pinecity is new, not just an old map pulled out the drawer, giving everyone an oppertunity to try out new things. You probably won't get much out of it by just pulling out old stuff.

I think giving Pinecity a shot is good. If it goes to bits, then v2d it is, I suppose, unless voted otherwise.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
The following 7 users Like Jonas's post:
  • Random, Pollux, Luna, Vegas_, Nephew, , Jeffrey
He he he whichever once is voted most wins so no salt Smile))
One question why does the staff team have a pines discord?

Anyone want to make a v2d discord?
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
The following 1 user Likes don's post:
  • JackZ
Its not a 'staff' team discord. A member of the community made it and invited people to discuss stuff. So lets not throw empty accusations. Also the discord has room for everyone, as long as they are not toxic.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 3 users Like Joe Joe's post:
  • Pollux, Luna, Random