Poll: What should the new map be?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
v2d_sexy_v3
32.08%
85 32.08%
V4B1
5.66%
15 5.66%
Pines City
47.17%
125 47.17%
V5P
1.51%
4 1.51%
Original V2D
13.58%
36 13.58%
Total 265 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

NEW MAP
(05-08-2018, 03:44 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(05-08-2018, 03:22 PM)Jaded Wrote: "Last time we changed it went wrong so I refuse to change" Yes nice logic lets go back to slavery because independence is hard!

Worst part is that it didn't even really go wrong. I still feel like the reason people are even voting for a new map is because of FPS which will not be solved on any new map. If the gamemode is optimised better I'm sure people will start to love V5P. It's a shame we're very likely going to change map for such a bad reason but I guess if it's pines it should be some sort of an upgrade (no damn annoying hill I guess).
I wonder why no one complained about v2d for FPS. 
Altough I agree what you said earlier that it could be with bad FPS, because it's not the original v2d and the stability could be different.
Isnt it funny how many people seem to still want something new instead of using the anticipated common sense? Good that the vote isn't binding though, staff will most likely do 2d it feels like, which would be the only right one. Sure it looks a bit shit, but the point with map changes has been to make people interact with eachother more; was the hope for Littletown - but even that was too big.

Let's see the map from a strategic point of view instead of looks. Looks wasnt a problem for yeeeeears, then suddenly people wanted new things ..and this vote proves that it isn't just staffs influence in terms of map popularity.. even though its pretty close.

Vote v2d if you value RP interactions, everything is more fun as well because its also more of a challenge. Pine will just lead to a new map change in the future, 100%

(Id much more prefer the old 2d instead of the new edit)
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 10 users Like Floodify's post:
  • horror, Dragnort_, JackZ, , sebasti161, mintblackbeard, Grape, Eclipze, Envy, Kulthro
(05-08-2018, 04:15 PM)Floodify Wrote: Isnt it funny how many people seem to still want something new instead of using the anticipated common sense? Good that the vote isn't binding though, staff will most likely do 2d it feels like, which would be the only right one. Sure it looks a bit shit, but the point with map changes has been to make people interact with eachother more; was the hope for Littletown - but even that was too big.

Let's see the map from a strategic point of view instead of looks. Looks wasnt a problem for yeeeeears, then suddenly people wanted new things ..and this vote proves that it isn't just staffs influence in terms of map popularity.. even though its pretty close.

Vote v2d if you value RP interactions, everything is more fun as well because its also more of a challenge. Pine will just lead to a new map change in the future, 100%

100% Agreed
(05-07-2018, 08:49 AM)JackZ Wrote:
(05-07-2018, 08:47 AM)Pootis Bird Wrote: I had a look at Pines City and honestly I can't imagine myself roleplaying on that map, I enjoyed v2p back in the good old days and I wouldn't mind playing it again if it gets chosen of course.

v2p is a worse version of v5p....

Strongly encourage you vote for v2d sexy, Best map on the poll.

Ah there was a typo, I didn't mean to say v2p and I agree v2d sexy is better.
(05-08-2018, 04:15 PM)Floodify Wrote: Isnt it funny how many people seem to still want something new instead of using the anticipated common sense? Good that the vote isn't binding though, staff will most likely do 2d it feels like, which would be the only right one. Sure it looks a bit shit, but the point with map changes has been to make people interact with eachother more; was the hope for Littletown - but even that was too big.

You're right.

Yes dad

-Removed by Steven8ken

Well we all know that is 100% false. Littletown was changed for many a reason not because of its size because of its lack of use. The sewers being a major concern. The sewers were large and couldn't be touched by the Police. Pines is smaller than V5P, roughly the same size as V2D. I'd prefer to be on a street that you can roleplay on not watching people storm out of Slums with their AK47s to take down the Police every 15 minutes.

V2D failed us plenty of times, its time to move on. Pines is the map we all need and one the community will love once they decide to give it a shot. How many chances can we give V2D before we finally decide its gone for good. How many times to you defibrillator a corpse before you let it die? Because I'm sure its less than 2.

And just for the record this 'long road' situation that will cause less interaction. Last time I went on a Motorway I wasn't trying talk to the bloke in the car next to me so I see no difference here. Interaction between players will be fine and as the votes show currently it is very split. We all have our opinions but actually check the map out if you haven't you literally have nothing to lose.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 2 users Like Joe Joe's post:
  • Luna, Pollux
It's simple, we need to move the forums onto the servers and all these people on here will flock in their thousands, then you can fill v5p three times over
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
The following 2 users Like MrFinnConlon's post:
  • JackZ, Pollux
(05-08-2018, 04:58 PM)MrFinnConlon Wrote: It's simple, we need to move the forums onto the servers and all these people on here will flock in their thousands, then you can fill v5p three times over

Imagine that, Have two servers again both with queue's to get on them in Prime Time to play, one Pines one V2d.
(05-08-2018, 05:00 PM)JackZ Wrote:
(05-08-2018, 04:58 PM)MrFinnConlon Wrote: It's simple, we need to move the forums onto the servers and all these people on here will flock in their thousands, then you can fill v5p three times over

Imagine that, Have two servers again both with queue's to get on them in Prime Time to play, one Pines one V2d.

Ya know, my IDEA...