Poll: What should the new map be?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
v2d_sexy_v3
32.08%
85 32.08%
V4B1
5.66%
15 5.66%
Pines City
47.17%
125 47.17%
V5P
1.51%
4 1.51%
Original V2D
13.58%
36 13.58%
Total 265 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

NEW MAP
(05-08-2018, 02:43 PM)Falc Wrote: The way this is coming across is Passive players just wanting to diminish aggressive Roleplay and push it out, that’s how it sounds lol.

But be warned, remember how many aggressive players there are compared to passive, you don’t want an even deader server at the end of the day.

This is the thing, aggressiveRP's every so often PassiveRP however PassiveRP'ers never AggRP.

You might as well just remove guns no point having them as there will be no-one else to shoot them.
The following 3 users Like User 12049's post:
  • Archer, Foxirius2205, ryan!
(05-08-2018, 01:41 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: I love how everyone is dissing pines for how it looks. The problem is v2d looks horrific. In 1 building some of the map is missing and you can just see the skybox. Last time I checked floors don't work like that.

The complete opposite. Pines looks amazing however V2D fits FL.
The following 2 users Like god's post:
  • Archer, Kippsee
Tbh why couldn't we just stick with v4b1/v2d. It was unnessecary to change it in the first place. It result in a decrease of community members.
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
The following 1 user Likes Eclipze's post:
  • sebasti161
(05-08-2018, 02:41 PM)Falc Wrote: Why vote a map that we know will end up like V5P and not be able to fill or have interaction?

Everyone voting for Pines wants Roleplay and player interaction, but that’ll just be worse than it is now, isn’t the going directly against your own arguments?

Both maps are basically the same size, it's quicker to drive around Pines than V2D. Pines even has fewer buildings than V2D both in the city and out. I don't see what you mean.

EDIT: Pines is in the lead!
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(05-08-2018, 11:04 AM)Falc Wrote: This is funny to read, maybe later I’ll enlighten you all with some valid reasons why V2D will come back, but until then..

FUCK PINE SHITTY, VOTE V2D, BRING BACK MY HOME!

#V2Disbetter
#Pineiswank

Well said ahah class mate
(05-08-2018, 07:50 AM)Joe Joe Wrote:
(05-08-2018, 07:49 AM)Dobbs Wrote: People complain about player interaction is poor on V5P, how do you expect this to improve on Pines?

Because the map is smaller. If you read some of the points Pines and v2d are just about the same size. But pines is modem so looks better

But have you seen how spread out the map is. All the roads combined on V2D is the same size as the highway on pines it feels like! Due to this, I believe that seeing a player outside of city would be even harder than V5P! 

Using the excuse "it looks better" I ain't buying it. Quite frankly I couldn't care if it looked like a game out of 2003. For me, it's the players that makes the map and if I ain't gonna end up finding one outside of city, just like on V5P, then it ain't getting my vote. 

V2D is getting my vote, not because of nostalgia, not because I was told to, not because it hasn't got long roads! But simply because it suits FL. It's the perfect map. It's got good places for aggressive and passiveRP. It has 4 main locations, UM, Industrial, Villas and of course city area which are perfect for FL.

As hypocritical as I am, I hope that this map will make older players play again/more because of nostalgia. I also hope that players like me  when I joined will join and stay at FL because of this great map. Personally, V2D may be seen as a step back in time, however due to the fact people will be forced to play this server they will defiantly see the positives V2D has to offer - agressive and passive.
The following 4 users Like god's post:
  • Archer, ryan!, Eclipze, Kulthro
"Last time we changed it went wrong so I refuse to change" Yes nice logic lets go back to slavery because independence is hard!
[Image: zOyqdDm.png]
                      ♥♥ My two favourite gamer girls♥♥                                                                        [2012 Forge]
The following 3 users Like Jaded's post:
  • Luftwaffle, Pollux, Freestyler69
canny wait for this dink map to be on the main roleplay server
The following 1 user Likes JackZ's post:
  • Archer
(05-08-2018, 03:22 PM)Jaded Wrote: "Last time we changed it went wrong so I refuse to change" Yes nice logic lets go back to slavery because independence is hard!

Worst part is that it didn't even really go wrong. I still feel like the reason people are even voting for a new map is because of FPS which will not be solved on any new map. If the gamemode is optimised better I'm sure people will start to love V5P. It's a shame we're very likely going to change map for such a bad reason but I guess if it's pines it should be some sort of an upgrade (no damn annoying hill I guess).
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork