Poll: What should the new map be?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
v2d_sexy_v3
32.08%
85 32.08%
V4B1
5.66%
15 5.66%
Pines City
47.17%
125 47.17%
V5P
1.51%
4 1.51%
Original V2D
13.58%
36 13.58%
Total 265 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

NEW MAP
Why not use this as an opportunity to revert the server back to 50 slots like it should be and slap on both Pine City and V2D?

The following 2 users Like General Rickets's post:
  • Blurr, Luna
(05-07-2018, 08:27 AM)General Rickets Wrote: Why not use this as an opportunity to revert the server back to 50 slots like it should be and slap on both Pine City and V2D?

You'll seperate the playerbase too thin. Theres not enough people that play.
The following 1 user Likes User 12049's post:
  • sebasti161
Might as well do a few day map rotation so we can decided
(05-07-2018, 08:17 AM)Generation Wrote: PinesCity.

Dayum v2d lost its essential lab ! (i've just took a look at the 3D render), what happened to the pres office ?
And as was showing RockDad also, outside city... it looks like the map is unfinished and we just put 3 world props.
I prefer a quality map than an amateur map (excuse me).

...But Generation, how will you do Police HelicopterRP when the Skybox isn't any higher than the tallest building on Pines City? Sad
It leaves room for further expansion is my thought and it gives the player base what they want few birds one stone and that

(05-07-2018, 08:29 AM)Create Wrote:
(05-07-2018, 08:17 AM)Generation Wrote: PinesCity.

Dayum v2d lost its essential lab ! (i've just took a look at the 3D render), what happened to the pres office ?
And as was showing RockDad also, outside city... it looks like the map is unfinished and we just put 3 world props.
I prefer a quality map than an amateur map (excuse me).

...But Generation, how will you do Police HelicopterRP when the Skybox isn't any higher than the tallest building on Pines City? Sad

Because I lost my HPC if you know what I mean :/

[Image: PrivatePilot.jpg]
This image is a from Helistart and representative of a Helicopter Pilot Certification
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
You guys are forgetting that world props are added to the maps before they're added, the outer part of sexy evocity is going to be looking nicer if it's used as the map.
When is the deadline/closure?
I had a look at Pines City and honestly I can't imagine myself roleplaying on that map, I enjoyed v2d back in the good old days and I wouldn't mind playing it again if it gets chosen of course.
I get that the so called "sexy" version would look different to the other one but I still cant imagine myself roleplaying in Pines City especially if it's big.
The following 2 users Like Pootis Bird's post:
  • JackZ, sebasti161
Lets be honest here all the people in favour of V2D are in for “MuH nOStAlGIa” when it is time to move on
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
The following 2 users Like Archer's post:
  • Luna, Pollux