Alt-right Hate Symbol Uncovered!
SHLOMO NEWS NETWORK

Its a well known fact that the alt-right has since its creation found ways to hide awful hate-filled messages inside memes and innocent images in the hopes of getting the pictures spread by unknowing people, recently it was uncovered by NBC that the "doge" meme was actually racism hiding in plane site. But I hear you asking, "Shlomo how on Earth is Doge racist?" well I'll answer. The meme originally was titled "Nice Doge Bark!" on the image sharing website 9gag where it gathered over two million upvotes but unknown to most (pretty much everyone who didn't know the original poster was a 4channer, alt-righters) the "Nice Doge Bark!" slogan was actually a anagram of "Black Genocide". Now I get you may not understand how it means that but it takes a bit of understanding of how these racist alt-righters operate to actually understand that the full anagram is "Brak Genocide" however when pronounced it sounds like an overly racist and stereotypical Asian accent which adds even more to the racist derivation of the image and slogan. Please avoid using this image in future as you may be called out for being racist or even bundled in with these vile alt-righters. Thanks.

[Image: HWlaoy5.gif]
The following 2 users Like Deleted User's post:
  • lordofthesilver, sebasti161
What the..?
 [Image: ZOfygkU.png]