Poll: Should there be a map switch?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes.
88.52%
54 88.52%
No.
11.48%
7 11.48%
Total 61 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Should FL Change Map?
(05-05-2018, 07:32 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(05-05-2018, 07:27 PM)Wolven Wrote:
(05-05-2018, 07:24 PM)RastaMouseGamer Wrote: I SAY FOR AN UPDATE THE ADMINS // SOULRIPPER DOES A MASSIVE POLE OF MAPS INCLUDING V2D CUZ ITS CLASSS AND WE ALL VOTE I BET V2D WILL WIN

No, just no. Last time this happened it was like 80% to like 10% (v5p - v2d)

Sometimes you gotta let something die out. Which on this case, it's v2d

I disagree V2D made fearless what it is and now we need it more than ever

Sorry, you make no sense...

Tell me this, why did it die in the first place?
Wolven

(05-05-2018, 09:26 PM)CorieTheNub Wrote: Evocity made Fealeas. Evocity is fearless. Pine city isn’t Fearless.

Can i quote that shit thats some true words bro
The following 1 user Likes L Y N C H Y's post:
  • CorieTheNub
(05-05-2018, 09:47 PM)RastaMouseGamer Wrote:
(05-05-2018, 09:26 PM)CorieTheNub Wrote: Evocity made Fealeas. Evocity is fearless. Pine city isn’t Fearless.

Can i quote that shit thats some true words bro

Quote it all you like my friend
(05-05-2018, 08:31 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(05-05-2018, 08:30 AM)Ofc. Jeff Wrote:
(05-04-2018, 09:53 PM)Shlomo Wrote:
(05-04-2018, 09:39 PM)Ofc. Jeff Wrote: The larger the player base, the larger the map so everyone has a position to be in. I’m sorry, but one day when b4b1 was down and v2d was still a thing, v2d was full for at least around a couple of hours, maybe more! It seems very few are interested in v2d tbh, like, try asking the entire FL community and I’m sure a lot are very fascinated in open world map series where there’s more activities and events happening.

There's barely "more activities and events", it'd be the same amount as on v2d its just more spread out on the latest maps because of the large map size. I would much rather a map where RP can be spread between two ends of the map and feel like the entire map is alive instead of little corners of a huge map being populated.
There’s actually a lot of activities and events happening because they’ve got a position to go as where v2d only had very few places for RP. V5p has worked out a lot for Truckers, etc as well...

I completly disagree, V2D had many places for RP. There was small shops, medium shops and large shops. There was compounds industrial size complexes. There wasnt anything missing
There’s only shops inside the city which is the problem. Also, there was only a few industrial complexes, including the Nightingale road but that was also based with rebels and they usually took all the space.
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
(05-05-2018, 11:46 AM)Shlomo Wrote:
(05-05-2018, 08:30 AM)Ofc. Jeff Wrote:
(05-04-2018, 09:53 PM)Shlomo Wrote:
(05-04-2018, 09:39 PM)Ofc. Jeff Wrote: The larger the player base, the larger the map so everyone has a position to be in. I’m sorry, but one day when b4b1 was down and v2d was still a thing, v2d was full for at least around a couple of hours, maybe more! It seems very few are interested in v2d tbh, like, try asking the entire FL community and I’m sure a lot are very fascinated in open world map series where there’s more activities and events happening.

There's barely "more activities and events", it'd be the same amount as on v2d its just more spread out on the latest maps because of the large map size. I would much rather a map where RP can be spread between two ends of the map and feel like the entire map is alive instead of little corners of a huge map being populated.
There’s actually a lot of activities and events happening because they’ve got a position to go as where v2d only had very few places for RP. V5p has worked out a lot for Truckers, etc as well...

The locations in v2d are much more multi-purpose allowing for roughly the same amount of opportunities.

Mainly inside the city, which was always densely populated for such a decent playerbase back in the day.
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
let me remind you of this for all you guys who want v2d back: V2D thread

you guys got it back and didn't do anything with it.

Quote:Quoted SoulRipper:
Quote:''We have given V2D a fair time to prove its popularity. It has however not been a successful relaunch. It was worth the attempt though.

The V2D server will close down and we will have just one roleplay server, a build and an event server. We will focus on one server. If the playerbase does grow, we will consider a second server again. Currently one server seems to be enough.''

So why would it go better a 2nd time? If no-one played on it?
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

(05-05-2018, 10:51 PM)Weezy_ Wrote: let me remind you of this for all you guys who want v2d back: V2D thread

Quote:''We have given V2D a fair time to prove its popularity. It has however not been a successful relaunch. It was worth the attempt though.

The V2D server will close down and we will have just one roleplay server, a build and an event server. We will focus on one server. If the playerbase does grow, we will consider a second server again. Currently one server seems to be enough.''

Rather than simply strolling in and asking old and ludicrous questions, give the other posts a quick read-through. Thanks.

If you want to know, I'd like to quote DVN:

(05-05-2018, 11:09 AM)DVN Wrote: PREVIOUS V2D 'TEST'

I want to make a very big point about how this is inconclusive evidence in regards to proving what map people wanted with the below points:
  • V2D was introduced alongside V5P, after V5P had gone live. This meant that in our existing, regular playerbase history in the server finder V5P was the only map there.
  • When new users searched for CityRP, they would see two maps. V2D didn't fill up due to the low amount of players in there to begin with, so new users still chose V5P because of the playerbase difference.
  • Existing community members found it harder to migrate to V2D since new players and regular players less in-the-loop still chose to play on V5P in favour of there being more players.

The test was pretty much inconclusive, especially considering the map change vote is currently at 88%+. This shows users, and our most dedicated community members are not happy with V5P.
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
Lol @ you all
(05-05-2018, 10:54 PM)Grapefruit Wrote:
(05-05-2018, 10:51 PM)Weezy_ Wrote: let me remind you of this for all you guys who want v2d back: V2D thread

Rather than simply strolling in and asking old and ludicrous questions, give the other posts a quick read-through. Thanks.

If you want to know, I'd like to quote DVN:

(05-05-2018, 11:09 AM)DVN Wrote: PREVIOUS V2D 'TEST'

I want to make a very big point about how this is inconclusive evidence in regards to proving what map people wanted with the below points:
  • V2D was introduced alongside V5P, after V5P had gone live. This meant that in our existing, regular playerbase history in the server finder V5P was the only map there.
  • When new users searched for CityRP, they would see two maps. V2D didn't fill up due to the low amount of players in there to begin with, so new users still chose V5P because of the playerbase difference.
  • Existing community members found it harder to migrate to V2D since new players and regular players less in-the-loop still chose to play on V5P in favour of there being more players.

The test was pretty much inconclusive, especially considering the map change vote is currently at 88%+. This shows users, and our most dedicated community members are not happy with V5P.

fair enough, I didn't do my research that well but I can remember when v4b1 was around the clock, v2d wasn't that populated either. maybe because of the same reasons DVN said, I don't know, I'm not long around enough for that. But isn't v2d a little outdated, looking at the graphics and signs? Like I get it V5P isn't the greatest map, I have to admit but I definitely don't want to see V2D back, I rather see V4B1 back, it had better graphics and less yellow tint.
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]