Poll: Should there be a map switch?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes.
88.52%
54 88.52%
No.
11.48%
7 11.48%
Total 61 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Should FL Change Map?
(05-05-2018, 07:27 PM)Wolven Wrote:
(05-05-2018, 07:24 PM)RastaMouseGamer Wrote: I SAY FOR AN UPDATE THE ADMINS // SOULRIPPER DOES A MASSIVE POLE OF MAPS INCLUDING V2D CUZ ITS CLASSS AND WE ALL VOTE I BET V2D WILL WIN

No, just no. Last time this happened it was like 80% to like 10% (v5p - v2d)

Sometimes you gotta let something die out. Which on this case, it's v2d

When was the last time this happened? I bet it was right after the new map was instated.
change it to v2d
señor de los anillos de plata
shitposter a nivel subatómico

Imagen de firma eliminada (demasiado grande) - DVN
Nice open lake, you do not have to drive far (like on v2d) just to get here, and less likely to get car stuck in a forest

[Image: 0951E72FA4E1C90336E1156409006F917DE02830]
(05-05-2018, 07:55 PM)Arny Wrote: Nice open lake, you do not have to drive far (like on v2d) just to get here, and less likely to get car stuck in a forest

[Image: 0951E72FA4E1C90336E1156409006F917DE02830]

Please stop trying to sell Pine City, I believe the gathered response is that its either V2D, or Evocity_Sexy. If someone wishes to check out this map, they can do so via downloading it, or by watching the video you posted earlier Cheese
The following 1 user Likes Create's post:
  • Grape
From my experience on pine, everything is too spaced out and a majority of buildings wont even see the light of day. It seems slightly smaller than v2p, but is a lot more driving to get to places while v2p at least provides the tube.

At this point it seems we have 3 main maps that have traction. v2d, pine, and evocity sexy.

Its time to actually do something instead of sit here and bicker back and forth. Throw up a vote. Let the community decide and lets move on to a newer Fearless.
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • Grape
Definitely v2d or evocity sexy
The following 1 user Likes CorieTheNub's post:
  • Grape
It’s honestly either Evocity v2d or Evocity Sexy v3 at this point.
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
00f, [Image: RTYtjyx.jpg]
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
a Poll has been set up! Go vote so that we can get a true general idea as to which map is liked most!
People don’t understand. We won’t a smaller map. Not a bigger one. V2d is no effort to set up. It’s already pretty much sorted. Just need to change the actual map. The gamemode was coded for that map. Just everyone remember that. Imma say it here and on the other one. Just please think about it. The map was created for v2d. We got bigger maps because we grew bigger. The community is so much smaller now. Let us grow again