Poll: Should there be a map switch?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes.
88.52%
54 88.52%
No.
11.48%
7 11.48%
Total 61 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Should FL Change Map?
Look what's on Pine City. A big field for mini events

[Image: 490B6F68A327B1E150141E26E45CA4396C753586]
This is Pine City:

[Image: 5EFA45BE303766DE4D3D77B7D5E2DABEF22D5B21]
The following 3 users Like Jan's post:
  • Grape, Dimitris, Eclipze
Feels really weird calling it "sexy", but "sexy" has actually got a lot of different things people long for. There's a multitude of empty buildings, leaving about 80% of the buildings free to the players for them to fully decorate, without world props. It's got many different environments and different building environments on a relatively compact map.

I definitely think this one is great, and I'm surprised it has not been found earlier. Hopefully it is as well optimized as V2D itself. If that'd be the case, then I'm quite sure we might have ourselves a map that can please a majority of old and newer players alike.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 1 user Likes Yonno's post:
  • Grape
(05-05-2018, 07:20 PM)Jan Wrote: This is Pine City:

[Image: 5EFA45BE303766DE4D3D77B7D5E2DABEF22D5B21]

I couldn't agree any more
I SAY FOR AN UPDATE THE ADMINS // SOULRIPPER DOES A MASSIVE POLE OF MAPS INCLUDING V2D CUZ ITS CLASSS AND WE ALL VOTE I BET V2D WILL WIN

Sexy v3

After downloading the map on steam and flying around everywhere, I have absolutely fallen in love. It's the perfect map. Brilliant for FL. Brilliant for all roleplay. Brilliant for passive. Brilliant for aggressive. Brilliant for events. Brilliant for FPS. Brilliantly optimized. It's amazing.

I prefer this map over v2d, which says a lot. I believe this is the map FL should switch to and I know many others will agree with me.

Thank you Siphon for finding this. Great find.

I would advise to anyone to download this and explore it on singleplayer and let your eyes and mind feast upon the possibilities if implemented in FL.
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
The following 1 user Likes Grape's post:
  • Wolven
(05-05-2018, 07:24 PM)RastaMouseGamer Wrote: I SAY FOR AN UPDATE THE ADMINS // SOULRIPPER DOES A MASSIVE POLE OF MAPS INCLUDING V2D CUZ ITS CLASSS AND WE ALL VOTE I BET V2D WILL WIN

No, just no. Last time this happened it was like 80% to like 10% (v5p - v2d)

Sometimes you gotta let something die out. Which on this case, it's v2d
Wolven

(05-05-2018, 07:24 PM)RastaMouseGamer Wrote: I SAY FOR AN UPDATE THE ADMINS // SOULRIPPER DOES A MASSIVE POLE OF MAPS INCLUDING V2D CUZ ITS CLASSS AND WE ALL VOTE I BET V2D WILL WIN

I thought that starting out but now I reckon "sexy" will get a majority vote, that is if the performance is up to scratch.
I think Rp_Evocity_Sexy_v3 is the way forward for FL, especially since it has a place for Miss Evocity 2019 to go! Cheese

Spoiler :
[Image: HjOs1Ut.png]

(05-05-2018, 07:27 PM)Wolven Wrote:

No, just no. Last time this happened it was like 80% to like 10% (v5p - v2d)

Sometimes you gotta let something die out. Which on this case, it's v2d

I disagree V2D made fearless what it is and now we need it more than ever