AggressiveRP Talk [Humans only(was going to say men only but that is sexist)]
I would like to see more RPP given for aggressive RP. This would encourage more background story for aggressive RP.
The following 2 users Like god's post:
  • Grape, Byra
(05-12-2018, 08:01 PM)perqe Wrote:
(05-12-2018, 06:33 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(05-12-2018, 06:20 PM)perqe Wrote: Pollux, you're about RP right?

But you're saying they shouldn't care if they die?

suspect.

By that, I meant they shouldn't care financially if they die. Yes, they should have some sort of fear factor but they are again first responders. They are trained to confront anything that's a danger to the public. You only really make salary money as a cop anyway, making them pay for their weapons will just make being a cop a financial loss. This means no one will really want to go police as they're either going to get rekt all the time or come out with less money then they went in with due to them dying with whatever weapon they had.

So play more, get better and you won't lose your gear?

Even if they can equip their own weapons - they will still be limited to having an M4. The M4 is still inferior compared to weapons like a FAMAS. They will be dying often and if they have to pay for their own inferior gear then there will be zero motivation to go police in the first place. Honestly it's fine as it is now that they get it for free, if anything SRU deserve a buff to make them more dangerous as a 4-man team.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(05-12-2018, 08:13 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(05-12-2018, 08:01 PM)perqe Wrote:
(05-12-2018, 06:33 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(05-12-2018, 06:20 PM)perqe Wrote: Pollux, you're about RP right?

But you're saying they shouldn't care if they die?

suspect.

By that, I meant they shouldn't care financially if they die. Yes, they should have some sort of fear factor but they are again first responders. They are trained to confront anything that's a danger to the public. You only really make salary money as a cop anyway, making them pay for their weapons will just make being a cop a financial loss. This means no one will really want to go police as they're either going to get rekt all the time or come out with less money then they went in with due to them dying with whatever weapon they had.

So play more, get better and you won't lose your gear?

Even if they can equip their own weapons - they will still be limited to having an M4. The M4 is still inferior compared to weapons like a FAMAS. They will be dying often and if they have to pay for their own inferior gear then there will be zero motivation to go police in the first place. Honestly it's fine as it is now that they get it for free, if anything SRU deserve a buff to make them more dangerous as a 4-man team.

Like i said get better with guns, i frag people with m4's all the time they are a really good weapon to use on FL.

Just most people don't put time, money and effort into getting good and learning how to use different guns.

Put the effort you get rewards.

Pollux all I'm saying is there is much more to aggressive rp than you think, its much more complex than a lot of people see it as.

Therefore, you have to learn all of this it just isn't the guns, there is how you use meds how efficient you are with certain shit.

End of the day get good you won't have any problems.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
The following 1 user Likes don's post:
  • Dimitris
(05-12-2018, 04:21 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(05-12-2018, 06:38 AM)Dimitris Wrote:
(05-11-2018, 05:13 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(05-09-2018, 08:14 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: Thanks all for your suggestions.

Below is the following actions I find appropriate to put AggressiveRP back on track and to start making amends to AggressiveRP:

- Bring back old players (Refer a friend idea for veterans and new players)
- Easier money so players happy to join in (Donator goal, increase contraband with perks possibly?)
- Benfits for doing AgggRP (Bank Heist, money for killing dictator [gov job groups get not pay out for trying it])
                  - How it would work is there would be a command called /dictator. When you go dictator you must use this command and you cannot turn it off once turned on (other players can do /dictator to check if they can raid [makes life easier for newer players who wont know which rules they can raid for etc]). When /dictator is used it will broadcast to everyone on the server there is a dictator. When the dictator gets his paycheck per 5 mins its saved into a pot and who-ever kills the dictator gets all the money from killing him( will say in chat how much they get and who gets it[ could be its like /hostagemoney instead?]).
- Medkit spam (IMO you've always been able to do it and not an issue,however I think the timer between using them should be increase from 3 seconds to 5)
- Cops should drop their weapons upon death
- When a rebel dies to a cop, their guns should drop also
- Cops get for free everything other than the main rifle. They can buy the main rifles which will cost them 80% of the normal price from the gun locker or equip their own gun from their inventory [Got ideas of how this wont be exploited, not going to state here and will state to devs to stop abusing etc]
- SRU get the option of using a Galil or Famas (once again will cost 80% price). 
- Taxes can go to 55% instead of 20%
- Reduce the NLR timer from 10 minutes to 7 minutes.

If you like these ideas can you please 'like' this comment so we can get an idea of who actually like theses suggestions? I really hope you like these as i've put a lot of time into thinking about everything stated and how we can improve it. If you think im missing something or something can be altered message me. I'll work around adding it.

I will liaise with both the SA's and Developers and see if I can get these pushed out in bulk when the map change hits.

I don't agree with cops having to pay quite a bit for their weapons, it's still slightly in the criminals favour as it is right now. No cops will want to equip a rifle as they do not get anything from doing it. Everyone seems to be forgetting that cops do not gain anything from killing a criminal or winning a raid, makes no sense for them to have a massive risk attached to it too. Same goes for SRU, you just won't have anyone playing as police/SRU if it's implemented. The medikit changes need to be harsher, I think the changes brocolli did a while ago should be re-implemented. I don't agree with giving contraband more rewards as that just encourages people to be camping in the back of a base somewhere with contra/weed. I think the best way to add more rewards for AggRP is maybe the bank heist, as they actually have to go out and do something instead of just camping the back of a doomfort.

The dictator idea is quite good, it adds another "reward" for taking one down.
About the cops having yo pay for their guns. I would like to hear how is it on the criminals favour? The cops get a good rifle for free. As Ghost stated if they have to pay for their weapons they wouldn't be rushing in all the time simply because they don't care if they die

They shouldn't care if they die. Cops have no rewards from winning a raid, why should they have a massive risk? It doesn't make sense at all. Their risk right now is you can't get your car back till NLR is up, that is the most risk they should have. If you add a risk for them, they will just never raid as there will be no reward.
If the cops win a raid and the base has contra inside they get money. Now you also stated that they shouldn't care if they die...What do you think this is mate? Base wars? Its a roleplay everyone should get about dying.
(05-12-2018, 11:15 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(05-09-2018, 08:14 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: Thanks all for your suggestions.

Below is the following actions I find appropriate to put AggressiveRP back on track and to start making amends to AggressiveRP:

- Bring back old players (Refer a friend idea for veterans and new players)
- Easier money so players happy to join in (Donator goal, increase contraband with perks possibly?)
- Benfits for doing AgggRP (Bank Heist, money for killing dictator [gov job groups get not pay out for trying it])
                  - How it would work is there would be a command called /dictator. When you go dictator you must use this command and you cannot turn it off once turned on (other players can do /dictator to check if they can raid [makes life easier for newer players who wont know which rules they can raid for etc]). When /dictator is used it will broadcast to everyone on the server there is a dictator. When the dictator gets his paycheck per 5 mins its saved into a pot and who-ever kills the dictator gets all the money from killing him( will say in chat how much they get and who gets it[ could be its like /hostagemoney instead?]).
- Medkit spam (IMO you've always been able to do it and not an issue,however I think the timer between using them should be increase from 3 seconds to 5)
- Cops should drop their weapons upon death
- When a rebel dies to a cop, their guns should drop also
- Cops get for free everything other than the main rifle. They can buy the main rifles which will cost them 80% of the normal price from the gun locker or equip their own gun from their inventory [Got ideas of how this wont be exploited, not going to state here and will state to devs to stop abusing etc]
- SRU get the option of using a Galil or Famas (once again will cost 80% price). 
- Taxes can go to 55% instead of 20%
- Reduce the NLR timer from 10 minutes to 7 minutes.

If you like these ideas can you please 'like' this comment so we can get an idea of who actually like theses suggestions? I really hope you like these as i've put a lot of time into thinking about everything stated and how we can improve it. If you think im missing something or something can be altered message me. I'll work around adding it.

I will liaise with both the SA's and Developers and see if I can get these pushed out in bulk when the map change hits.

I don't agree with cops having to pay quite a bit for their weapons, it's still slightly in the criminals favour as it is right now. No cops will want to equip a rifle as they do not get anything from doing it. Everyone seems to be forgetting that cops do not gain anything from killing a criminal or winning a raid, makes no sense for them to have a massive risk attached to it too. Same goes for SRU, you just won't have anyone playing as police/SRU if it's implemented. The medikit changes need to be harsher, I think the changes brocolli did a while ago should be re-implemented. I don't agree with giving contraband more rewards as that just encourages people to be camping in the back of a base somewhere with contra/weed. I think the best way to add more rewards for AggRP is maybe the bank heist, as they actually have to go out and do something instead of just camping the back of a doomfort.

About the cops having yo pay for their guns. I would like to hear how is it on the criminals favour? The cops get a good rifle for free. As Ghost stated if they have to pay for their weapons they wouldn't be rushing in all the time simply because they don't care if they die

They shouldn't care if they die. Cops have no rewards from winning a raid, why should they have a massive risk? It doesn't make sense at all. Their risk right now is you can't get your car back till NLR is up, that is the most risk they should have. If you add a risk for them, they will just never raid as there will be no reward.
If the cops win a raid and the base has contra inside they get money. Now you also stated that they shouldn't care if they die...What do you think this is mate? Base wars? Its a roleplay everyone should get about dying.

They get like what, 2k for destroying all the contra? I don't recall ever saying it's basewars, more I criticise others for treating the server like it is. I'd refer to what I said previously about "not caring if they die". Removing the gov's free guns will create a balance issue, which is why it will never happen (Been suggested before and got shut down).
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(05-13-2018, 12:28 AM)Pollux Wrote:
(05-12-2018, 11:15 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(05-11-2018, 05:13 PM)Pollux Wrote: I don't agree with cops having to pay quite a bit for their weapons, it's still slightly in the criminals favour as it is right now. No cops will want to equip a rifle as they do not get anything from doing it. Everyone seems to be forgetting that cops do not gain anything from killing a criminal or winning a raid, makes no sense for them to have a massive risk attached to it too. Same goes for SRU, you just won't have anyone playing as police/SRU if it's implemented. The medikit changes need to be harsher, I think the changes brocolli did a while ago should be re-implemented. I don't agree with giving contraband more rewards as that just encourages people to be camping in the back of a base somewhere with contra/weed. I think the best way to add more rewards for AggRP is maybe the bank heist, as they actually have to go out and do something instead of just camping the back of a doomfort.

They get like what, 2k for destroying all the contra? I don't recall ever saying it's basewars, more I criticise others for treating the server like it is. I'd refer to what I said previously about "not caring if they die". Removing the gov's free guns will create a balance issue, which is why it will never happen (Been suggested before and got shut down).

Once again it doesn't make sense to me why cops shouldn't care about dying. This is a roleplay server where everyone should care about his actions and the way the system works right now for most people the cops are a way to get in shootouts without the fear of losing. Furthermore, if the cops have to pay for their guns it would make sense for them to also drop them when they die.
They destroyed the aggressiveRp
They just want Passive, and they ruined the server.
(05-13-2018, 08:49 AM)PrincessOfDubai Wrote: They destroyed the aggressiveRp
They just want Passive, and they ruined the server.

I see it as this, passive rpers only passive hardly ever aggressive roleplay. Some have never touched a gun in their life.

On the other hand, us aggressive roleplayers do aggressive alot, however we passive weekly so look at the balance on that?

Just to mention look at the big aggressive roleplayers we all have mass amounts of RPP, more than some of the big passive roleplayers, say something?

Anyway, this is about aggressive RP, not passive so lets keep this OT people. And lets try to stop talking about this police force you seem to be repeating your points now its broing.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
The following 4 users Like don's post:
  • Wolven, Dimitris, Pollux, Envy
(05-09-2018, 08:14 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: -snip-

-snip-

Stop chatting shit, back in the day all the cops would just pull a weapon out of their inventory, not get them for free. Yet they kept on raiding because it's fun, plus they had better skills and were better cops than what it is now with the gun locker system that you can just get an M4A1 for free. Cops cry about everything, doomfort, bad team, criminals with better weapons, it's an absolute disgrace to what Fearless police community has become. If you want to use a good gun, then get one yourself and try not to lose it in a death from stupid mistakes and if mistakes occur, learn them and try to improve to prevent any future mistakes.
(05-14-2018, 01:47 PM)Zombie Wrote:
(05-09-2018, 08:14 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: -snip-

-snip-

Stop chatting shit, back in the day all the cops would just pull a weapon out of their inventory, not get them for free. Yet they kept on raiding because it's fun, plus they had better skills and were better cops than what it is now with the gun locker system that you can just get an M4A1 for free. Cops cry about everything, doomfort, bad team, criminals with better weapons, it's an absolute disgrace to what Fearless police community has become. If you want to use a good gun, then get one yourself and try not to lose it in a death from stupid mistakes and if mistakes occur, learn them and try to improve to prevent any future mistakes.

I more than remember how it used to be. Medikit spam was less common and server stability was better back then. Not all cops pulled out a gun, many just had their pistol. The police right now is fine, if anything underpowered. This seems to be agreed upon considering a suggestion to add more weapons for SRU seems to be getting support. Another suggestion about nerfing the locker has been getting quite a few -supports too.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork