AggressiveRP Talk [Humans only(was going to say men only but that is sexist)]
Star 
Hi guys,

Its ya boy the cleaner of the year 2015/2016/2017/2018.

Want to hear from you guys thoughts on AggressiveRP and the decline of it.

Now, I don't know about all of you but myself and many others feel it's not as it used to be. In 2015 there used to be massive raids on the Nexus where there would be 15/20 attackers of many different groups. Now, there is hardly anyone who fights anymore.

I want to know why you think it's like that and what can be changed right now to bring it back to life.

Please don't go off topic saying shit which is going to start a flame war, I do not want that.

Thanks
The following 2 users Like User 12049's post:
  • Wolven, Pollux
Server stability.
Wolven

* Less than 1 minute ago : AggressiveRP Talk

Me: Right what's this then.

OT:
Can't wait to see some of the opinions posted on this thread, Hopefully it will benefit the servers current state of Aggressive RP.
Personally, i see Government RP and Aggressive RP as two of the most appealing things to do on the server at the moment, and while playing as Police, things get a little boring nowadays.
Bring back the aggressive role players. Or make money easier to get so players will be more happy to purchase ammo, guns etc.
The following 2 users Like god's post:
  • , Eclipze
(05-01-2018, 08:23 PM)JackZ Wrote: * Less than 1 minute ago : AggressiveRP Talk

OT: Can't wait to see some of the opinions posted on this thread, Hopefully it will benefit the servers current state of Aggressive RP.

Got any suggestions Jackz?
(05-01-2018, 08:24 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(05-01-2018, 08:23 PM)JackZ Wrote: * Less than 1 minute ago : AggressiveRP Talk

OT: Can't wait to see some of the opinions posted on this thread, Hopefully it will benefit the servers current state of Aggressive RP.

Got any suggestions Jackz?

Give more benefits to criminals doing aggressive RP or add something that is new that will revive the state of the roleplay - Such as a new way to make money, Possibly adding a Bank that can be robbed every say... 6 hours; only while there is a full Police team online as this creates RP opportunities for both Police Roleplayers and Underground Roleplayers that enjoy the shooting aspect of the server, as well as Negotiation RP's etc.
The following 1 user Likes JackZ's post:
  • Wolven
I think the medkit spam is a major issue which must be resolved. AggressiveRP is already costly due to the risk of losing your gear, and it gets even more costly due to the medkits you have to use; you either spam medkits to keep up with the others, or you don't spam medkits and basically accept your demise in many cases.

There are no benefits to having medkit spamming be a viable tactic. It increases the costs for all parties involved, prolongs gun fights and negates positional advantages in many cases.

Skilful gun play should be rewarded, not the people who have the most medkits.
[Image: jrpM8xb.jpg]

Looking to contact me? You can find my Steam profile here.
The following 9 users Like Blazing's post:
  • General Rickets, Pollux, Random, JackZ, Panda, Archer, Santaliz, Byra, Andrew Juniperfield
As said above, pretty much the requirement to even hold out in any sort of gunfight is around 20 medikits and a few needles alongside an XM and Famas. Like honestly some of the weapons do really need a second pass on them (Lets be honest here, the FAMAS is a bit too good and some guns like the M3 and AWP really really suck when they shouldn't. They should be balanced relative to their cost and some common sense). While I understand some of us already have a ton of medikits and needles really wouldn't like to see a nerf, a gunfight should revolve around who has the better aim, not the most medikits on bind.

I also think a massive part is due to the government. Most of the government do not have any medikits at all and just charge in with M4s and die, resulting in an unfair situation for the rest of us. It's a bit frustrating to see whenever I play as SRU (which is very often). I mean maybe once the M3 is buffed it may change things up in terms of balance (As SRU do get the M3) but until then unless the government seriously medikit spams they will never win against the XM + Famas combo in any sort of engagement. I do find this discussion much needed though, as someone who spends a lot of time with AggRP it has always felt like we've been neglected in a way. This results in there not even being a government to respond to places most of the time, you can imagine how that makes AggRP super boring. As fun as it is to blast some cops, when they have no chance at all it gets pretty boring.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(05-01-2018, 08:41 PM)Blazing Wrote: I think the medkit spam is a major issue which must be resolved. AggressiveRP is already costly due to the risk of losing your gear, and it gets even more costly due to the medkits you have to use; you either spam medkits to keep up with the others, or you don't spam medkits and basically accept your demise in many cases.

There are no benefits to having medkit spamming be a viable tactic. It increases the costs for all parties involved, prolongs gun fights and negates positional advantages in many cases.

Skilful gun play should be rewarded, not the people who have the most medkits.

I also feel like it's important to add that there also needs to be a clampdown on "doomforts" and stricter doomforting rules if this is added. I feel like it would be impossible to raid some places like nexus jails or anywhere with tight corridors and firing holes without some sort of medikit spam. I do strongly feel that medikit spam should be removed or atleast nerfed quite heavily (healing should be in place when not under fire) but if it's done without a doomforting change then it will result in the defender almost always winning.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
becasue everyone has turned into a kiss ass