Unblacklist Request: Blurr
Your name: Blurr

Your blacklist ID: 99708, 99707, 99706

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:68019350

Reason: Using a 'Hamster' ball to roll into the nexus.

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] Forgee

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:

So I was blacklisted for the props, physgun and toolgun for making a hamsterball with a seat in it, which my friend then sat in. Intitally we were just playing around with it and having a laugh, I thought it would be funny to take the "hamster ball" into the city and we got upto the Mechanics untill the ball started to have a bit of a glitch and started to mess up, thats when I tried to freeze the props and then delete the props as a whole, the props were glitching out so much I couldn't then I was picked up by Forgee. 

The problem I see is why was I blacklisted for three hours from my tools when 1. It wasn't harmful at all and I had to harmful intent for the ball to cause destruction and nor did I intent to fail rp. 

I understand I have 2000+ Hours and 29 RPP, yet I have not played this server in a long long time and still understand the rules as such, but don't see why I was not warned for my actions, I am not in anyway at all a harmful player and don't exactly use my tools for harm. 

I would appricate it if I could have more than just one or two admins give their opinion on this blacklist.
Hi Blurr,

Could you please explain to me how this wasn't Fail RP? I do not believe a human sized glass ball rolling down main-street with a person sat inside is very realistic.
(04-29-2018, 08:33 PM)Forgee Wrote: Hi Blurr,

Could you please explain to me how this wasn't Fail RP? I do not believe a human sized glass ball rolling down main-street with a person sat inside is very realistic.

This wasn't Fail RP at all you can have human sized hamster balls in real life, also once again I didn't intent to Fail RP is the terms of what you seem to class Fail RP as in this situation. 

Here is a prime example of a "Hamster Ball" in real life

(04-29-2018, 08:40 PM)Blurr Wrote:

This wasn't Fail RP at all you can have human sized hamster balls in real life, also once again I didn't intent to Fail RP is the terms of what you seem to class Fail RP as in this situation. 

Would you like to explain to me why you used this "Ball" to roll down mainstreet? the busiest street in the city? A character should fear for his life and not put himself in these situations. You also said during the admin sit that you intended to "Roll it into the nexus" why on earth would you do this? it is incredibly unrealistic and especially someone with well over 2000 hours should know this.
(04-29-2018, 09:06 PM)Forgee Wrote:

Would you like to explain to me why you used this "Ball" to roll down mainstreet? the busiest street in the city? A character should fear for his life and not put himself in these situations. You also said during the admin sit that you intended to "Roll it into the nexus" why on earth would you do this? it is incredibly unrealistic and especially someone with well over 2000 hours should know this.

Think you are putting it a tad out of context there, really don't see how mainstreet is an issue of how a player would "fear" for his life in the most open area of the whole map for one. Also I didn't say we were going to "Roll it into the nexus" think you should have listened to me more when you took me to the roof, as I tried telling to what happened yet to seem to be AFK. I told you that we were planing on rolling him towards the Nexus, there was no intent of threat, it was purely passive, literally don't see why once again I was banned for three hours from my tools, for something so minor. It isn't "incredibly unrealistic" when there giant balls are a real thing in life, and are also used in large main areas in the word. Yes I understand that my hours are very high, yet I hardly play the server and you have to remeber most my hours were from 2013 - 2015. I am once again sorry for my actions, yet still don't believe something that had no intent of minge, harm or abuse should be a three hour ban of my tools, when players that purposely minge get around the same ban as me, a warning would have gone down perfectly fine.
(04-29-2018, 09:19 PM)Blurr Wrote:

Think you are putting it a tad out of context there, really don't see how mainstreet is an issue of how a player would "fear" for his life in the most open area of the whole map for one. Also I didn't say we were going to "Roll it into the nexus" think you should have listened to me more when you took me to the roof, as I tried telling to what happened yet to seem to be AFK. I told you that we were planing on rolling him towards the Nexus, there was no intent of threat, it was purely passive, literally don't see why once again I was banned for three hours from my tools, for something so minor. It isn't "incredibly unrealistic" when there giant balls are a real thing in life, and are also used in large main areas in the word. Yes I understand that my hours are very high, yet I hardly play the server and you have to remeber most my hours were from 2013 - 2015. I am once again sorry for my actions, yet still don't believe something that had no intent of minge, harm or abuse should be a three hour ban of my tools, when players that purposely minge get around the same ban as me, a warning would have gone down perfectly fine.
Why would the middle of the road not be dangerous? you were rolling it directly down a busy street.
(04-29-2018, 09:31 PM)Forgee Wrote:

Why would the middle of the road not be dangerous? you were rolling it directly down a busy street.

Forgee, I think for one you are taking this way out of context and two I didn't meant to fling the black into the road, it was meant to be on the pavement, untill it glitched out and I tired to freeze the props yet it was glitching out so much I couldn't. I didn't intend to just chuck it into the road, and the Mainstreet isn't dangerous if you use the crossings, and the drivers are using the dedicated traffic lights.
(04-29-2018, 09:38 PM)Blurr Wrote:
(04-29-2018, 08:40 PM)Blurr Wrote: This wasn't Fail RP at all you can have human sized hamster balls in real life, also once again I didn't intent to Fail RP is the terms of what you seem to class Fail RP as in this situation. 

Forgee, I think for one you are taking this way out of context and two I didn't meant to fling the black into the road, it was meant to be on the pavement, untill it glitched out and I tired to freeze the props yet it was glitching out so much I couldn't. I didn't intend to just chuck it into the road, and the Mainstreet isn't dangerous if you use the crossings, and the drivers are using the dedicated traffic lights.
Regardless of whether it was in the road or not, it should have have been created in the first place especially if your intention was to roll it into the nexus.
(04-29-2018, 09:42 PM)Forgee Wrote:
(04-29-2018, 09:06 PM)Forgee Wrote: Would you like to explain to me why you used this "Ball" to roll down mainstreet? the busiest street in the city? A character should fear for his life and not put himself in these situations. You also said during the admin sit that you intended to "Roll it into the nexus" why on earth would you do this? it is incredibly unrealistic and especially someone with well over 2000 hours should know this.

Regardless of whether it was in the road or not, it should have have been created in the first place especially if your intention was to roll it into the nexus.
I have already told you that my intentions was to roll it towards to into the Nexus, also I don't see why I should have been made, it is realistic as there are balls like this in real life. I would appriciate it if we got a few admins opinion on this. Really think it is pathetic to remove my tools for three hours, once again a warning should have been fine even with 2k hours it wasn't exacty a harmful intention.
(04-29-2018, 09:51 PM)Blurr Wrote:
(04-29-2018, 09:42 PM)Forgee Wrote:
(04-29-2018, 09:19 PM)Blurr Wrote: Think you are putting it a tad out of context there, really don't see how mainstreet is an issue of how a player would "fear" for his life in the most open area of the whole map for one. Also I didn't say we were going to "Roll it into the nexus" think you should have listened to me more when you took me to the roof, as I tried telling to what happened yet to seem to be AFK. I told you that we were planing on rolling him towards the Nexus, there was no intent of threat, it was purely passive, literally don't see why once again I was banned for three hours from my tools, for something so minor. It isn't "incredibly unrealistic" when there giant balls are a real thing in life, and are also used in large main areas in the word. Yes I understand that my hours are very high, yet I hardly play the server and you have to remeber most my hours were from 2013 - 2015. I am once again sorry for my actions, yet still don't believe something that had no intent of minge, harm or abuse should be a three hour ban of my tools, when players that purposely minge get around the same ban as me, a warning would have gone down perfectly fine.

I have already told you that my intentions was to roll it towards to into the Nexus, also I don't see why I should have been made, it is realistic as there are balls like this in real life. I would appriciate it if we got a few admins opinion on this. Really think it is pathetic to remove my tools for three hours, once again a warning should have been fine even with 2k hours it wasn't exacty a harmful intention.
The giant glass hamster ball you created was a clear violation of FailRP, just because it exists in real life does not mean it doesn't break FailRP. If you created the ball in some sort of amusement park or enclosed area it would make more sense not in the middle of the city.