Timmay69's Unban Request
Steam name: Timmay69

Ban ID: 79629

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:92726743

Reason: Propspamming - crashing the server twice // Extended by TheSiphon

Banned By: [FL] Exotic

Reason why I should be unbanned: Hello thank you for reading my unban appeal, now you may or may not know my name. I've been a member since Feb 2017 on fearless. Over that period of time I've have had a lot of fun and good memory's on V4p, although I have also made a lot of dumb decisions. At one point I enjoyed the community so much that I donated, believe me I had some amazing times and one of the greatest gaming memorys of my life during that time. Fearless was amazing! Then, 5vp came out... The sever never really felt the same afterwards, less people where playing.(But the community is still very active) Alot of old staff retired and became veterans, and my experience on fearless wasn't very good. So then my friend and I decided to crash the server one day, because we where bored. (I dont remember how long ago we did this, If I had to guess was it 3 months ago I got banned?) Overall I feel like I should be unbanned because, honestly I have changed since then. I saw a couple of videos online about fearless and funny moments. After watching that video, it encouraged me to come back and give fearless a second chance. Thank you for reading my unban application, I would understand that if you didn't unban me because I believe everyone should have to deal with the consequences. Although I would love a second chance.

,Sincerely Timmay
You have had a very low ban record in general with 320+ hours on the server. You then came on and out of nowhere crashed the server twice in a row with props. It has been over two months since you have been banned which is long enough for you to understand what you have done and you have never had a bad attitude. Please do remember that if you decide to crash the server again it will be a much lengthier ban.
Approved.