Unban appeal (fear rp)
He had his gun holstered not pointing at you and demanding for you to move
[Image: FYJG4OF.png]
When you were being told to stay there supposedly by the SRU sergeant it is faint and hard to make out the audio. Demanding someone listens to their superior while they're holding an active gun towards you, after 1. Giving you warnings to follow orders, and 2. Being the only person with the gun raised. Would be breaking FearRP as you're not fearing for your life, especially as someone grants you your "final warning". Thus breaking FearRP. The sergeant gave you an instruction but had his gun lowered, the other user was an immediate threat, especially having his gun visibly pointed towards you and directly asking you to take out an instruction, multiple times, after the SRU sergeant and not being told no to by the SRU sergeant, the multiple times he told you to move. The sergeant could have told the user to stop pointing a gun to you and asking what to do, but he didn't. He allowed his subordinate to take control and attempt to carry out his holding-cell RP (as he stated he was trying to do in OOC) whilst you were being arrested.
(04-28-2018, 05:50 PM)Narcotic Wrote: When you were being told to stay there supposedly by the SRU sergeant it is faint and hard to make out the audio. Demanding someone listens to their superior while they're holding an active gun towards you, after 1. Giving you warnings to follow orders, and 2. Being the only person with the gun raised. Would be breaking FearRP as you're not fearing for your life, especially as someone grants you your "final warning". Thus breaking FearRP. The sergeant gave you an instruction but had his gun lowered, the other user was an immediate threat, especially having his gun visibly pointed towards you and directly asking you to take out an instruction, multiple times, after the SRU sergeant and not being told no to by the SRU sergeant, the multiple times he told you to move. The sergeant could have told the user to stop pointing a gun to you and asking what to do, but he didn't. He allowed his subordinate to take control and attempt to carry out his holding-cell RP (as he stated he was trying to do in OOC) whilst you were being arrested.

but the sru guy had his gun pointed at me like more than once which you cant see in the recording and the recording cuts off when i go into the cell for some reason, and also the sru sargeant told him like 3 times to just keep me at the wall, ask the sargeant himself. he said "no just sit him at the wall" and the officer didnt comply and instead continues to disobey his superior. why would i be saying "listen to your superior" if he was listening to him, the thing is he wasnt. the recording doesnt show that part but you can literally ask the guy
(04-28-2018, 05:50 PM)Narcotic Wrote: When you were being told to stay there supposedly by the SRU sergeant it is faint and hard to make out the audio. Demanding someone listens to their superior while they're holding an active gun towards you, after 1. Giving you warnings to follow orders, and 2. Being the only person with the gun raised. Would be breaking FearRP as you're not fearing for your life, especially as someone grants you your "final warning". Thus breaking FearRP. The sergeant gave you an instruction but had his gun lowered, the other user was an immediate threat, especially having his gun visibly pointed towards you and directly asking you to take out an instruction, multiple times, after the SRU sergeant and not being told no to by the SRU sergeant, the multiple times he told you to move. The sergeant could have told the user to stop pointing a gun to you and asking what to do, but he didn't. He allowed his subordinate to take control and attempt to carry out his holding-cell RP (as he stated he was trying to do in OOC) whilst you were being arrested.

and also the sru seargant said many times to just arrest the other guy with me, which he refused to do and continues to point a gun at me whilst his seargant is telling him not to do, i dont know how im not getting unbanned for this because its so clearly BS.
Denied

Concluding notes

Although you believe you should listen to the Sergeant and not the lower ranking individual this is incorrect. In reality if one police officer had a firearm to your head telling you what to do, why would you listen to a higher ranking officer behind him? You would fear your life and comply, then you could put in a complaint file with the sergeant/president.