Unban appeal (fear rp)
Your name: L3ttuce

Your ban ID: 80098

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:171876935

Reason: FearRP

Staff member who banned you: Narcotic

Reason why you should be unbanned: i was under fear rp by two officers telling me to do different things, i think this is BS because the SRU guy was telling me to face the wall (which i was doing) and the other officer told me to go into the jail with no sentence, i preffered to stay at the wall as ive been locked in with no sentence and a warrant before and i couldnt get out, so the sru guy eventually agreed with him and i went in the cell, i dont understand how i can be banned for this. because after they both told me to do it i did go into the jail.
I was there when it happened. The police sergeant/officer was telling him to get into the cell without a sentence as a holding cell, with a gun pointed at him under FearRP. There was no president at the time so no one could warrant an arrest. But the SRU sergeant was telling him to face the wall also with a gun pointed at him, also under FearRP. He followed the SRU sergeants orders over the police officers/sergeants because the SRU is higher rank (and because being held in a cell without a sentence is less favourable). I know that he has had bans in the past for FearRP but I feel this ban is unjustified.
As the Police SGT i can Warrant hense telling you to get in to the cell. I was ordering you he was not as seen in the video. SRU is also NOT higher we are the same rank. I order you to do something you do it no matter what.
[Image: FYJG4OF.png]
(04-28-2018, 01:10 PM)Doormat18 Wrote: As the Police SGT i can Warrant hense telling you to get in to the cell. I was ordering you he was not as seen in the video. SRU is also NOT higher we are the same rank. I order you to do something you do it no matter what.

you are the same rank as you said, why should i listen to you over him? anyway, also he was ordering me to, he said it many times and also asked you to stop saying to get into the cell "its fine just let him stay at the wall" where his words, i dont understand this ban at all
I ordered you with a GUN ..
(04-28-2018, 01:30 PM)Doormat18 Wrote: I ordered you with a GUN ..

he also had a gun, literally watch the video
(04-28-2018, 01:30 PM)Doormat18 Wrote: I ordered you with a GUN ..

and either way, i did what you said and went in the jail and then you arrested me, and you STILL reported me and then i got banned for literally a terrbile reason
 and no admin is responding
(04-28-2018, 01:10 PM)Doormat18 Wrote: As the Police SGT i can Warrant hense telling you to get in to the cell. I was ordering you he was not as seen in the video. SRU is also NOT higher we are the same rank. I order you to do something you do it no matter what.

Just because at then time you recorded the video, the SRU wasn't pointing his gun at him, doesn't mean it never happened. He was holding him with FearRP just the same as you did before you started recording, but he was telling L3ttuce to stand against the wall.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:157426094&b=1]
and he put his gun down so I told you to do that
(04-28-2018, 03:09 PM)Doormat18 Wrote: and he put his gun down so I told you to do that

watch the video he literally has the gun out