GermanGamer Unban Request
Your name: [FL:RP] GermanGamer

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:112115063

Your ban ID: 80085

Banned by: [FL] Exotic

Reason: BRA (86484) - Loitering around dangerous situation as "Robot engineer", powergaming//10th ban

Involved: GermanGamer, Ethan Bradberry

[b]Why we should unban you: [/b]

Hello there,
  I would like to be unbanned because, I changed my Job to Freedom Fighter right, because I forgot it before.
   Then it came in my mind and I changed it in the sit. I know it was wrong, but Ethan reminded me, then I realized it and changed it back, how you can see in my Video, also why should I enter the Nexus if I had nothing to do then?

Kind Regards,
Nephew
Fearless Donator
At this amount of hour and experience you shouldn't really have to be reminded that you can't power game, you should know much better. There was no sit at all, I only told you from voice chat.

"also why should I enter the Nexus if I had nothing to do then?"

This really doesn't justify you breaking fearRP. You say you forgot to change to freedom fighter but I belive you are lying. While you were pissing about on the presidential floor while we had guns drawn at the president you were talking in a weird voice about robots and stuff. This leads me to belive you were still roleplaying an engineer and had not "forgot it before".

You also said in your PR;

"Edit2; Also Zulu pointed a gun at me so i followed him."

This basically incriminates you breaking fearRP. Why would you follow somebody who points a gun at you? He never forced you to follow him as he had literally no reason too. You should have valued your life and stayed well away from this dangerous situation.

I will also add, you have already had a ban for the reason: "Loitering in a dangerous situation for reason 'I wanted to get an interview with them'. FailRP, should know better." So you should know about this rule.
As Ethan said you should know all about this stuff with your knowledge. Even if you did forget to change it, it still doesn't change the fact that you were attempting to powergame to join the raid.
And also the fact that you have previously had a ban for something similar shows that you still haven't learnt much; you can't be in an area surrounded by armed criminals as a robot engineer.
I will give you the benefit of the doubt that you forgot about the powergaming rule as you did change it afterwards so I will reduce your ban time, however you will still stay banned for loitering in a dangerous situation.
Approved.