Report: <GermanGamer>
Name of player: GermanGamer

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:112115063

Time in GMT: 20:47 25/4

Server: v5p

Summary: User broke fearRP 

Quote:3.5d Do not run into or loiter around extremely dangerous or life-threatening situations (even to get to the weapons locker), such as a fire or raid, as a citizen or someone without the appropriate job.
User followed us around while we were raiding the president with an invalid job title. User has 4 fearRP bans and one of them is for loitering around a dangerous situation. Should know better with over 1400 hours.

When I called GermanGamer out for his fearRP breakage, he changed his job name to 'freedom fighter' - obvious powergaming. 

Quote:2.5 Powergaming is not allowed, meaning you can't force people into situations, always try to do something, such as '/me tries to snap his arm' instead of '/me snaps his arm'. Also do not abuse something that gives you an advantage, such as changing jobs to buy something for yourself or switching jobs with the sole purpose of joining a raid.

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxVrQxjXGoU | https://imgur.com/a/uMzCncV 
Hello Ethan,

You didn't see that I changed my Job back, because it then came in my mind, but you didn't get that on camera, so I'll get my Perspektive, and I was coming up because the President banned everyone, so I wanted to protest, but you guys came up where he not was. (before that I forgot to change to Freedom Fighter so why should I enter the Nexus, if I have nothing to do then?)

Kind Regards,
Nephew
Fearless Donator
dont have whole video, go post it.
Haven't really explained why you powergamed or why you were up there in a raid as a robot person thing.
(04-25-2018, 09:57 PM)Ethan Bradberry Wrote: Haven't really explained why you powergamed or why you were up there in a raid as a robot person thing.

Updated also would like to excuse, about my mind, forgot to change before.
Kind Regards,
Nephew
Fearless Donator
if you wanted to protest then you would do it at nexus front, you followed an armed man up the ladder instead
(04-25-2018, 10:15 PM)Ethan Bradberry Wrote: if you  wanted to protest then you would do it at nexus front, you followed an armed man up the ladder instead

With Protest i mean Delete the Laws then you have to go up, because he would not have gone down.

Edit2; Also Zulu pointed a gun at me so i followed him.

Edit3; Also i was RPing as a Crazy Robot Engineer, then i would not had that Voice and Laugh, and crazy People would go in these Situations. How you should know in reallife they can't control themself. I only did my Roleplay Iam sorry.
Kind Regards,
Nephew
Fearless Donator
(04-25-2018, 10:18 PM)GERMANGAMER Wrote:
(04-25-2018, 10:15 PM)Ethan Bradberry Wrote: if you  wanted to protest then you would do it at nexus front, you followed an armed man up the ladder instead

With Protest i mean Delete the Laws then you have to go up, because he would not have gone down.

Edit3; Also i was RPing as a Crazy Robot Engineer, then i would not had that Voice and Laugh, and crazy People would go in these Situations. How you should know in reallife they can't control themself.

just borderline fail and fear rp
(04-25-2018, 10:28 PM)Ethan Bradberry Wrote:
(04-25-2018, 10:18 PM)GERMANGAMER Wrote:

Edit3; Also i was RPing as a Crazy Robot Engineer, then i would not had that Voice and Laugh, and crazy People would go in these Situations. How you should know in reallife they can't control themself.

just borderline fail and fear rp

Also at that moment i was complete in the role of my character, then my mind said you forgot to change to Freedom Fighter because i was against the Laws, but after that i changed it back to Robot Engineer because you reminded me.
Kind Regards,
Nephew
Fearless Donator
you really don’t make sense at all, following somebody into a dangerous situation because he punted a gun st you. you even said in your own video, which i have made a copy off so don’t delete it, that you were just watching. you were literally doing robot noises and shit

stop bullshitting