Ohlone Cigar Lounge
Wecome to Ohlone Cigar Lounge

~~~~~~~~
[Image: cigarSmoker.jpg?ssl=1]
[Image: 1cd27371c0074a0d4654e5b524407c19.jpg]

~~~~~~

Only for the King, The Rich and The Famous get to enjoy only our finest Quality Cuban Cigar ported from All over the World

~~~~~~

[Image: 9D301525F02748A86E81FE4267A90E3311DAD31D]

~~~~~~

Cigars come two ways: the ones you love, and the ones you haven't tried yet. So take a gander at our millions of discounted cigars from over 1000 brands listed, and let's start on fixing that. Handmade Premium Cigars? Got 'em. Machine Made Cigars? Got those too. Featuring a selection that could only be described as "epic," Ohlone Cigar Lounge delivers on the easiest way how to pick cigars online, at the price you prefer, and backs every single stick with a guarantee you could only dream of. And that's why we do it this way...rather than tell you what is the best cigar.
~~~~~~

[Image: E807D9B1C4E04A2BB08093072ED4770E342826A1]

~~~~~~

We want you to try whatever catches your eye - satisfaction guaranteed. There's no method to the madness, no science that goes into how to choose a good cigar. We just want to make it easy. And that brings us to the added bonus of our best-in-the-business brand list: besides making it a breeze to find and buy the smokes you like one-by-one, it serves as a to-do list of all the great cigars you absolutely have to try. And considering how long this cigar checklist is, it's gonna be a while before you smoke the same one twice. Take the guesswork out of how to choose a cigar; try, try and try some more, that's how to pick a cigar like a pro.

~~~~~~

[Image: E036471059E248290623A9F6CEDEF93F36AFF4BB]

~~~Welcome And feel like a King~~~

A +REP per day keep my rope away

[Image: save_me.jpg]
The following 10 users Like Xavier3.10's post:
  • Zona, Nephew, Envy, Predator!, James, Spartan_KCT, TheSiphon, Wolven, Lesanka, Panda
Very nice!!
[Image: clvck9d.png]
Looks nice, I saw this, you did very great!

Keep Continuing!
Kind Regards,
Nephew
Fearless Donator
Lovely place, been there twice. Keep it up!
Ps: to take more cleaner images use /hud Wink
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
(04-24-2018, 09:08 PM)Chumps Wrote: Lovely place, been there twice. Keep it up!
Ps: to take more cleaner images use /hud Wink

Goddamn , I have been looking for these
A +REP per day keep my rope away

[Image: save_me.jpg]
Only saw the entrance, but looks very nice.
Looks awesome and a very nice build! Good job.
[Image: Bj6kLZS.png]
Undoubtedly the best cigar place in town! I really like the way you build this place. And the customer service is tip top. Keep up the good work champ Smile
Recognized as Bruce Wayne IG.

Good looking dupe, I'll have to take a look sometime.
Been here a couple times, nice little rp man.
Wolven