[BUYING] Looking for a builder
Looking for someone to build a fishing dupe for me.
You have 3 days maximum.
Quote me the cost and show me examples of your work and I will decide whether to go with you or not.

Format:
Name:
Steam Id:
Price:
Examples of your work:

By taking on the job you are agreeing that the dupe can not be used or given/sold to anyone else.
I am buying exclusivity.
The dupe should consist of an area which can fit 10-15 people fishing, it will be under 60 props ideally.
The dupe should consist of an area for someone to pay at a booth of some sorts.
I will leave the rest up to you.
What is it you actually want?

As I understand you want like a fishing pier? And people have to pay to fish there?
Tell more about what you want. This is not really enough for me to start working.
(04-23-2018, 07:36 PM)StrikeOne Wrote: What is it you actually want?

As I understand you want like a fishing pier? And people have to pay to fish there?
Tell more about what you want. This is not really enough for me to start working.

Well yes there is a lake. I want a fishing dupe which allows multiple people to fish? People can pay at the booth for rod hire etc. It is very simple, tbh if you want me to explain in detail then there is no point you doing it. I want someone to put there own stamp on the dupe and not copy my every instruction. I have given the basics.
I just dont want you whining at the end that it isnt what you want it to be lol.

I'm not bothered to do anything for you tbh.
The following 2 users Like StrikeOne's post:
  • Spartan_KCT, Pollux
Wait so would you like it over or under 40 props? Keep in mind if it's over 40 you will need to request a prop limit increase which may not be granted often.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(04-24-2018, 10:19 AM)Pollux Wrote: Wait so would you like it over or under 40 props? Keep in mind if it's over 40 you will need to request a prop limit increase which may not be granted often.
Under 60
(04-24-2018, 09:19 AM)StrikeOne Wrote: I just dont want you whining at the end that it isnt what you want it to be lol.

I'm not bothered to do anything for you tbh.

Ok
I can do it but I'd need a better description like things you don't want so I can eliminate some ideas straight away.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
(04-24-2018, 01:08 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: I can do it but I'd need a better description like things you don't want so I can eliminate some ideas straight away.

Okay, a circle around lake made out of wooden props. with spots for people to fish. Like little docks.
I don't want a major amount of modern props. just wooden docks etc.
I want a fence of some sorts blocking access to the lake apart from the entrance which is the fishing/ticket booth (this you can put your own stamp on it).
If we didn't have a prop limit issue I would split the lake into lower and upper, making upper a small vip lake.

I can verbally describe this a lot easier, but I want the circular lake to start from the end of the pier right up to the sides of the cliff.

I can explain in detail verbally, I really wanted someone who was good at building and who had experience and knew what is and isn't possible to put their own stamp on the build, my ideas may not be physically possible.
My building ability is shocking.
(04-24-2018, 01:08 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: I can do it but I'd need a better description like things you don't want so I can eliminate some ideas straight away.

Can you do it?