Report Old Man Jokkah
It was disrespect, which is obvious like I said before when you did it again on this profile.

Here is the synopsis of what happened.

We had a previous interaction elsewhere.

I came here and harassed you.

You complained.

Staff told me to stop.

I stopped.

You didn't stop.

Now you are complaining about the response you got to you not stopping.

Have a nice day, done with this PR unless a staff needs me.
So what you're saying is you insulted me 30 times because I said you're 35?

That makes no sense mate.

You broke the rules, no one but you.

Grow up and realise that.

I am extremely offended from the comments you have made and yes I would like you punished for them.
(04-26-2018, 12:41 AM)Aspire Wrote: So what you're saying is you insulted me 30 times because I said you're 35?

I am extremely offended from the comments you have made and yes I would like you punished for them.

Good. You were an asshole to me first. Glad you know the feeling.
(04-26-2018, 12:49 AM)Old Man Jokhah Wrote:
(04-26-2018, 12:41 AM)Aspire Wrote: So what you're saying is you insulted me 30 times because I said you're 35?

Good.  You were an *** to me first.  Glad you know the feeling.

Glad you know you have offended me. Thus your comments are not jokes. You have disrespected me multiple times. Can we stop going around in a circle you know you can't fight this man.
I could be just as toxic as you but I'm more mature, I know the rules and wouldn't expect immunity like you
Whatever bro. You're just tooting your own horn at this point, making those baseless accusations. The moral lesson here is treat others how you want to be treated. You treated me bad, I treated you bad. Not some sort of conspiracy where I'm going out of my way to disrespect you.

You are the one who harassed me after you had staff get involved. Your fault. Sorry not sorry.
Well it's blatantly disrespect.
You're going around in circles.
You can't call someone a pussy 30 times without being punished.
APPROVED & MOVED

Jokhah has been constantly insulting the player report poster in the thread and his signature is violation of rules 2d and 3d.

Quote:3d.) Do not post any offensive material (text/images) in your signature. Depending on the severity, you may face a forum warning or suspension.

2d.) Do not insult forum members or staff members. If you do so, you may face a forum warning or suspension.
The signature breaks both rules, as it's meant to insult the report poster. Also the comments Jokhah has made in this thread also count as a violation of the forum rules, even more so than the original PM posted in the report. The user will receive a forum warning accordingly. 

Though the player report poster, Aspire, is not completely innocent either. The thread that he posted in off-topic section and the comment posted on Jokhah's profile were made to provoke a reaction from the accused player.
Also, Aspire should not try to constantly start flame wars on Discord, forums or in-game, which is why he shall also receive a warning for the points mentioned above.

Even though this is a player report and allows discussion between the players, it still does not allow for the users to constantly insult and harass each other. In short, both users were at fault here and they should not continue such behavior on the Fearless services.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]