Report Old Man Jokkah
Name of player: Old Man Jokkah

SteamIDhttps://www.fearlessrp.net/member.php?ac...e&uid=7301 - Forum Account - Forum Report

Time in GMT: 05:33 

Summary

I will highlight the bits I don't like:

"I'd love to play back with you, however you've already repeatedly cried to staff in an attempt to get me in trouble, whom keep asking me to leave you alone and take it to forum pm.  So since you wanted to disturb me again by commenting some stupid shit on my forum profile, here we go.

I'm Jokhah, unlisted veteran of FL.  Some of the rules you've memorized, I helped pave out.  Even at LL, I know the rules and the rule makers much better than you do.  Your abuse case showed your true colors in that you are a sore loser.

The fact that I got talked to for talking trash to you in a thread YOU made asking for people to talk trash to you, was sad.

Reporting everything I say, equal opportunity and fairplay.

Trying to provoke me into reacting after you cried to the staff like a lil bitch, knowing that this whole issue started because of you... priceless...

Do not contact me again, as you've already cried to the staff about how bad I've been "flaming" you on the forums.

Sad to think that posting a video of what you said, showing how petty and stupid you are, is considered "flaming."

Short Version: I owned you, you cried to staff, now we can't talk or they'll spank us, haha I win you pussy, don't reply."
Evidence

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/3.../image.png
https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.ph...978&page=4
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/3...nknown.png

To summarise:

Points are in bold.

First point: Admins tell you to leave me alone, you ignore this and message me this.

Second point: If you know the rules so well then why are you breaking them? Do you think you are immune?

Third Point: Calling me a little bitch, well I don't like that at all. To clarify this issue started on LIMELIGHT NOT FEARLESS, you were told not to take beef from another community and bring it here. You did it anyway.

Fourth Point: I really do not like the way you say the admins will spank us? I am straight thank you. Then you call me a pussy, well if you helped made the rules surely you know you can't go around saying this without punishment. Oh wait you expect immunity.

To Conclude:

The issue began from limelight, it was a tampered video which got me a blacklist, now I did not go after him.
He came to fearless without any message from me and began to write in my shit talk me, in every single reply I made I did not break the rules once. 
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/3...nknown.png

Your pm shows you disregard the rules.

I would normally highlight which rules he broke but disrespect is obvious, I am pretty sure him coming onto fearless to insult me and start an argument over ll is harassment.

I know you love denying my harassment claims so I am requesting an SA reviews this, some of your team may be biased to someone who "helped make the rules".
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Did you just cry about how I told you to suck it in a pm after you cried to the staff then continued to harass me?  I think so.

Here is the whole story.

You started shit and made bold claims.
You lost, I laughed at you.
You complained to admins, they told me to leave you alone and use pms.
You continued to harass me AFTER you complained to the staff.
I pm'd you.

Evidence:  The comment you left on my profile, after you complained about me trolling you on the forums. Just saying, if you don't want me to bother you to the point that you need staff to deal with me, why you going out of your way to keep getting my attention.

This happened on 4/21/2018

https://gyazo.com/aefe3c042040d9312bedd07ae1c460f7

I also sent a pm about what you did, when you did it, the SA Awestruck - the same admin who told me to leave you alone.

Not sure if you have an issue learning from mistakes or if you honestly enjoy looking stupid in public places.

Have a wonderful day.

P.S. I know you're still mad that you were wrong, but I tried to tell you that and solve it without making you look stupid. If you want to play the "who can get who banned" game, I'm sorry to inform you that I don't have the time. Even if I did, a simple forum search would show you I have an insane track record of winning those games. Do yourself a favor and simply don't bother me. You wanted staff to tell me to leave you alone, I was leaving you alone. You harassed me after the fact. I don't like seeing kids cry, I am a dad after all.
(04-25-2018, 03:22 AM)Old Man Jokhah Wrote: Did you just cry about how I told you to suck it in a pm after you cried to the staff then continued to harass me?  I think so.

Here is the whole story.

You started shit and made bold claims.
You lost, I laughed at you.
You complained to admins, they told me to leave you alone and use pms.
You continued to harass me AFTER you complained to the staff.
I pm'd you.

Evidence:  The comment you left on my profile, after you complained about me trolling you on the forums.  Just saying, if you don't want me to bother you to the point that you need staff to deal with me, why you going out of your way to keep getting my attention.

This happened on 4/21/2018

https://gyazo.com/aefe3c042040d9312bedd07ae1c460f7

I also sent a pm about what you did, when you did it, the SA Awestruck - the same admin who told me to leave you alone.

Not sure if you have an issue learning from mistakes or if you honestly enjoy looking stupid in public places.

Have a wonderful day.

P.S. I know you're still mad that you were wrong, but I tried to tell you that and solve it without making you look stupid.  If you want to play the "who can get who banned" game, I'm sorry to inform you that I don't have the time.  Even if I did, a simple forum search would show you I have an insane track record of winning those games.  Do yourself a favor and simply don't bother me.  You wanted staff to tell me to leave you alone, I was leaving you alone. You harassed me after the fact. I don't like seeing kids cry, I am a dad after all.

Your pm broke the rules. I never broke the rules.
It's funny how you think you are immune from the rules. You blatantly broke them.
Isn't that what you claimed the last time?

Shouldn't harass the people you have the staff deal with for you. Especially when they are leaving you alone as asked. That is considered continuing after the fact, which is why I sent you the "do not contact me, loser" pm. Because I don't want you contacting me, and statistically you've lost twice so far.

I mean, I get it that you really want to pull one over on me because your previous attempts have failed, but continuing to provoke me after complaining to staff about my activity only makes you equally guilty of flaming. The difference is, I didn't continue after the staff contacted me to stop, except through the means they indicated that I could, and the only reason you even received the pm was because you continued to make contact.

This is still your fault.

Nuff said.

P.S. To the staff, I adhered to the no contact ruling. When I was contacted, I used forum pm. Though the content of my pm wasn't very polite, this whole issue started because he broke the no contact call from the staff. The original issue started because he wanted to minge and I wouldn't let him get away with it.

To Aspire, I feel like the rules apply to everyone. I'm just baffled that you are clinging to thinking you know them better than I do. We're both guilty of flaming at one another, however when you continued after staff intervention, you must have overlooked this rule here.

5d.) Any attempt to circumvent a temporary ban or other administrative action will lead to a permanent ban of your account(s). Circumvention includes re-registering or using an already registered account under a non-banned username. Other examples include changing IP addresses, using a new email account or other action that can be taken to evade administrative action to hide your identity as the owner of the sanctioned account.
(04-25-2018, 12:12 PM)Old Man Jokhah Wrote: Isn't that what you claimed the last time?

Shouldn't harass the people you have the staff deal with for you.  Especially when they are leaving you alone as asked.  That is considered continuing after the fact, which is why I sent you the "do not contact me, loser" pm.  Because I don't want you contacting me, and statistically you've lost twice so far.

Nuff said.

So you deny commenting on my profile after you were told to stop?

The fact of the matter is that until the pm it wasn't really a rule break. Your pm is major disrespect and tbh you can't fight your way out of this.
(04-25-2018, 12:17 PM)Aspire Wrote:
(04-25-2018, 12:12 PM)Old Man Jokhah Wrote: Isn't that what you claimed the last time?

Shouldn't harass the people you have the staff deal with for you.  Especially when they are leaving you alone as asked.  That is considered continuing after the fact, which is why I sent you the "do not contact me, loser" pm.  Because I don't want you contacting me, and statistically you've lost twice so far.

Nuff said.

So you deny commenting on my profile after you were told to stop?

The fact of the matter is that until the pm it wasn't really a rule break. Your pm is major disrespect and tbh you can't fight your way out of this.

I fully deny posting on your profile, or anywhere else about you, after I was directly contacted by Awestruck.  The comment I placed on your profile happened well prior to me being contacted.  Specifically, I was contacted over a post made in an off topic thread that they felt could be "flaming" even though it was written in a way as to avoid directing it on you.

FL keeps logs of forum activity, they can pull it at will.  Awestruck and myself communicated prior to when you posted on my profile, I want to say it was on 4/19 or 4/20.  Forum records will also show that I pm'd Awestruck as soon as I noted your comment, and that the pm came after.

Any related in thread warnings I may or may not have received because a few of those threads were closed before I even went back to check on them.  Like that failed "Insult me" thread you had where one of my posts had to be removed because it would have both hurt your feelings and publicly embarrassed you.  I was sad when it was removed, but I suppose this PR will do.

My pm came after you continued to provoke me.  The whole issue stems from you being a disrespectful rule breaker in the first place.  Looking at your history here at FL, I can safely call you a disrespectful rule breaker, as your posts speak for themselves.

Fact of the matter is, you knew the staff told me to leave you alone and thought that you'd be able to get away with taking shots at me after the fact.  I was smart and negotiated the situation, documented what you did and followed the guidelines I was given.  I don't care if your feelings got hurt, you shouldn't have contacted me after you cried to mommy and daddy admin.

Don't start nothing, won't be nothing, and I refuse to take shit from a server hopping minge who lives in the house I supported for years.  You thought you'd be able to hide here.  You were wrong.
Honestly, I hope this PR goes on for a LONG time, since I am allowed to talk to and about you here. I wanted everyone to know what kind of person you really are and was told no. Thank you for making this a possibility.
How did I know the staff told you to leave me alone?

The main point here is however hard you try to change the topic you broke the rules. You called me a pussy and a lot of other offensive words. I never once said anything breaking any rules.
You keep editing your comments so it is becoming a nightmare to reply to you.
Rule 5d has no relevance to my report on you.

I believe the disrespect is so obvious.
Calling someone 35 years old when it says it on their profile and your name is old man is not disrespectful. You yourself call yourself old man.
I am astonished by your lack of maturity.

To conclude:

I was called a pussy and many other things.
This is a clear rule violation and it can not be ignored.
Think we are done here. 
His signature is in breach of 3.d.
Admin please conclude as all evidence has been provided. He does not deny the accused rule breakage.