Kevin puts the "." for the end.
In the end, we only regret the decisions we didn't take, the relationships we were afraid to have and decisions we waited too long to make.

This is it, fellas.

To be honest, I do not know where to start but I will do my best in this emotional goodbye. I came back here a while ago, been enjoying my times on the server every day for the past 7 months. Created a name for me by "coming back" three years later, with none knowing who I am, except some old faces like Jordy, Link, and Envy.
Went forward and chose the patch through Estleback, with an issue regarding some sort of "leak" that was not intentional at all. But at that moment, it struck me.

Time to show my leadership, let me show what one can do with leadership skills that are established through books and hard work. Decided to put everything into practice here, and it paid out.
Peaky Blinders, that is where I did rise, that's where I met some of the most amazing people, even people I will meet up with soon in real life. Thank you for everything Peakys, you made me rise and understand the meaning of leading, this is just the start of my business career, this was a trial period for me to understand the mental way of working with people, now I can bring it out to the real market, in hope to reach my dreams.

The clan, Peaky Blinders opened another door for me - represent Fearless as an Administrator. I want to thank everyone for this opportunity, and I have a little tip for everyone working to reach this point - make measurable progress in reasonable time. Thank you, everyone, to the staff team, the amount of work you put into this is out of this world, a real fearless team, shout out especially to Awestruck and Divey.

For people saying - "this is just a game", is rather wrong. This is the way for everyone to train your skills for the future, whatever you want, everything from business to leadership. This is where you can develop strengths and progress as a person, never give up on your dreams guys. It's time to follow mine, therefore this is it. Some quit due to slow progress, they never grasp the fact that slow progress is the real progress in life.

Former people have finished these threads with saying goodbye in general without pointing out certain people, I will point out everyone I believe did improve me as a person.

For a final time, in general, let me take this goodbye with saying hello in advance for the next time I see you.

Spartan_KCT
Thank you for the work you put in with me at Peaky Blinders, that made us close friends as we are now, always grateful for it, incredible mate.

SJ
My guy, amazing person, keep in touch brother and keep that chick close.

Wolven
Development that brought us so close as we are now, you will be a legend within Fearless, keep the good work going my man.

NGxDeath
My second Peaky Blinder came in the beginning and returned at the end, thank you mate, the work you put in made me proud.

Grapefruit
Arthur Shelby, banging mate, keep growing brother, you will be huge!

Link
The man himself, very well organized and made me succeed with Peaky Blinders, forever grateful.

Merle
Maturity runs in the blood, exceptional person.

Smoke | Felton | Nico | Germangamer
You may call yourselves the best Peaky Blinders in the history of Fearless. You own it, boys.

Divey
Trusted me with the Admin and TA role, cannot thank you enough mate, only love!

Random
We just clicked well, didn't we? All the best for the future mate, keep the chicks on hold in Norway!

General Rickets | Panda | JackZ | Sparx | Dragnort | Barry
The event keeps popping up in my head, thank you for the work and keep it up in glowing Fearless!

Forgee & the rest of Lucky 7
Thank you for the respect for my men at all times, and the exceptional service.

Zona
Worked so well with you, we clicked really well, every RP with you was fun, everything from border to dispatch.

The full staff team
You are working very well and are all amazing people, thank you for this chance, and keep Fearless on the right track!

Probably forgot one or two, but for everyone else, thank you.

Kevin is out.
Wow. Did not expect this. Good luck in the future, Kevin!
Goodbye Kev!
Thanks for your time.
Kind Regards

That guy. Ive resigned from contributor 4 times now.
Damn.
Sad
Good luck in the future mate!
I will miss you loads Kevin, enjoy your future plans Sad
Wolven

Gonna miss you Kevin. Keep safe.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
Nooooooo Sad
You're an amazing guy Kevin, gonna miss you in the staff team man