Handcuffing the Undercovers.
Title of suggestion: Handcuffing Undercover Police

Description: Being able to handcuff undercover police if they have the /undercover command activated.

Why: If an officer is undercover, and they are too deep into the operation, this can be used to pull them out without suspicion from the suspects. It also makes a cool way to RP, making it so that the undercover officer's cover isn't blown.

Without this, there is a higher chance of the officer's cover being blown, leading them to being at risk.
The following 2 users Like Create's post:
  • Narcotic, Iraqi Eagle
+Support

I like the idea, but then it should not holster their weapons when they get released again, so that they keep their handcuffs and etc.
[Image: qwFgCSM.png]                             

The following 3 users Like Vegas_'s post:
  • Iraqi Eagle, Penguin., Narcotic
(04-22-2018, 01:32 PM)Vegas_ Wrote: +Support

I like the idea, but then it should not holster their weapons when they get released again, so that they keep their handcuffs and etc.
Kind Regards,
Nephew
Fearless Donator
(04-22-2018, 01:34 PM)GERMANGAMER Wrote:

Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

+ Support

Even more immersive in the role.

[Image: 42Jeziq.png]
+Support

+ Support
[Image: Bj6kLZS.png]
+support
+Support
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon