Report: <GermanGamer>
Exclamation 
Name of player: GermanGamer

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:112115063

Time in GMT: 3:56 PM 

Server: V5P

Summary: CDM, user quite obviously did this on purpose and also never called paramedic afterwards - logs will prove this.

Evidencehttps://streamable.com/spqye
I didn't cdm you, I was drifting because, I tried to escape from the cop, who was following me, then you ran in front of me and I ran you over, also I couldn't call the Paramedic, because I got chased, had no time to do it, I would like to excuse.
Kind Regards,
Nephew
Fearless Donator
You were not being chased, you had an opportunity to call a paramedic but failed to do so. Although there is no way to prove it was intentional, you were driving recklessly so it is your fault you ran me over.
(04-21-2018, 03:53 PM)Ethan Bradberry Wrote: You were not being chased, you had an opportunity to call a paramedic but failed to do so. Although there is no way to prove it was intentional, you were driving recklessly so it is your fault you ran me over.

I got chased because I drove recklessly, and the point with the Paramedic, I couldn't call him, if you don't believe me, please gimme a evidence how I didn't get chased.

*edit: at that time Raptors were not allowed, how you could see in the laws, we got chased because we had Raptors and drove recklessly.

*edit 2: and you wouldn't have placed the spike strips if you didn't chase us all.

*edit 3: and I can tell you who chased us all, you and your Police Team, if you wouldn't have chased us, then you would have patrolled.

*edit 4: also why are you lying that we didn't get chased?
Kind Regards,
Nephew
Fearless Donator
After you ran Ethan over, there was a time span where you could've called for a paramedic because after you drove off, there were no cop cars seen meaning that you were at a safe distance from the cops to call for a medic.
Approved.