Zoned my way out
Greetings,

I'm writing this thread to inform you all that my time here at FL has come to an end for. I really like FL, however, summertime has come to Norway and I have been very inactive because of floorball training and politics. I hope to see you all again when the autumn starts to rush in.

I got too many names to mention but however, I got some really good friends here and I will come online from time to time in the late evenings. I am a member of AUF Akershus so if you would like to meet me irl feel free to contact me (PM me). I am also going to Utøya this summer with AUF so feel free to join as well! You don't even have to be a member to join. Let me know if you are going.

Hope to see you all again!
[Image: clvck9d.png]
Goodbye Zona!
Wolven

Good luck with your sports career, hope to see ya again mate
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
The following 1 user Likes Archer's post:
  • Zona
Such a shame. See ya dude

The following 1 user Likes Willem de Walrus's post:
  • Zona
bye
The following 1 user Likes sebasti161's post:
  • Zona
Goodbye Zona!

It is indeed a shame to see you go, however I am sure we will stay in touch!
The following 1 user Likes Create's post:
  • Zona
(04-19-2018, 03:00 PM)Zona Wrote: Greetings,

I'm writing this thread to inform you all that my time here at FL has come to an end for. I really like FL, however, summertime has come to Norway and I have been very inactive because of floorball training and politics. I hope to see you all again when the autumn starts to rush in.

I got too many names to mention but however, I got some really good friends here and I will come online from time to time in the late evenings. I am a member of AUF Akershus so if you would like to meet me irl feel free to contact me (PM me). I am also going to Utøya this summer with AUF so feel free to join as well! You don't even have to be a member to join. Let me know if you are going.

Hope to see you all again!
Bye Zona mate you were a great mate too me if it wasnt for you i would of had the start i had too fearless with all my roleplays and rpp ect thank you so much take care stay safe 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxuY9FET9Y4

^^^^
Wink
The following 1 user Likes L Y N C H Y's post:
  • Zona
Hope to see you back soon mate. Enjoy the summer while you can!

Take care
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  • Zona
Zona, you truly are a great friend and an exceptional leader. I thank you for your time as the Labour Party Leader and for setting the groundwork of the group. I'll know that we'll keep in contact. Enjoy the Summer too! Smile

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 1 user Likes Lewwings's post:
  • Zona
Cya around man!
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Panda's post:
  • Zona