Staff Report: Awestruck
I'd still wish Awestruck to put down a statement on why he decided to act unprofessional by closing down the Player Report made without taking a few seconds of his time to conclude the Player Report. He is just wasting my time by deleting the entire thread and not caring about the well being of the server.

Would you be explaining towards me how its 'major backseat administrating' as I fail to see how or why, cause otherwise all player reports would be backseat administrating. The only thing the code is showing is the names of the player(s) when I'm looking over towards them.

Quote:"The ESP you are using as Awestruck could compromise certain aspects of the game mode"

What exactly do you mean with this? And the only way that the 'demo recording' is involved towards the server is that is an demo recording of the live server being playback'd offline in single player. 

Would it be fair to have the current forum warnings removed as they are unvalid, I feel like Awestruck acted inmature by instant deleting the Player Report as well as instantly denying my attempt of getting them removed. 

Would you be able to explain on why there's going to be a rule that disallows players to use such methods as I am displaying, I dont want to sound 'cocky' but I find it typical that a certain action or thing isnt being liked by the Staff team and it Instantly becomes a dicussion within the inner circle to get it 'banned' as you can say to refrain people from using such programs or actions.

I will say this again: In NO way am I able to get any IC Information out of the demo recording as it CANNOT be reviewed when playing on the server. In NO way is it causing any harm towards anyway. 

The intention of using the ESP is for a good cause, as all I'm trying to do is report Players whom are breaking Server Rules and I cannot catch them every few seconds. We all know that players break server rules and you want to record it but you simply couldn't catch their name ect...

ESP is assisting me on getting the names from the people whom are breaking server rules so I can review the demo on a later moment and make a player report if not an other player did already. 

EDIT: I encourage people for using the Demo Recording feature within Garry's Mod, in all ways is it so much more usefull in collecting data for Player Reports.

Kind Regards,
Brikaas
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]

Messages In This Thread
Staff Report: Awestruck - by Brikaas - 04-17-2018, 01:50 PM
RE: Staff Report: Awestruck - by Divey - 04-17-2018, 04:08 PM
RE: Staff Report: Awestruck - by Brikaas - 04-17-2018, 04:32 PM
RE: Staff Report: Awestruck - by Awestruck - 04-17-2018, 05:01 PM
RE: Staff Report: Awestruck - by Brikaas - 04-17-2018, 05:14 PM
RE: Staff Report: Awestruck - by Awestruck - 04-18-2018, 02:16 AM
RE: Staff Report: Awestruck - by Brikaas - 04-18-2018, 07:57 AM
RE: Staff Report: Awestruck - by Brikaas - 05-08-2018, 10:23 PM