Forums Automated Courthouse Posts - Form Based
Title: Automate player reports

Description: this system would have a user fill in a form and it would auto generate a post in the courthouse. This would be a form that would ask all the necessary information as well as evidence.

Why: This would reduce the margin for error as well as unwanted and incomplete posts. It was also previously approved and I can demonstrate a viable workable option. That requires very little effort.

This has also previously approved under Floodify, I think.

Video of it in action - This is completely changeable, it can also be set so you can still do the old fashioned thread way etc. Or just have it so the make new thread automatically puts you into the form.

[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 2 users Like Marty's post:
  • Wolven, Narcotic
+Support
-su pp ort

I've made 160 player reports using the normal method, it's fine. No change is needed. If you need somebody to hold your hand while you post a player report then you probably shouldn't be using a computer in the first place.
(04-16-2018, 09:59 PM)Ethan Bradberry Wrote: -support

I've made 160 player reports using the normal method, it's fine. No change is needed. If you need somebody to hold your hand while you post a player report then you probably shouldn't be using a computer in the first place.

Congratulations, but let ask you are you telling me in these 160 player reports you haven't forgot a steam ID. Forgot a certain part, used the template wrong.

It's literally 10x easier to do it this way all you need to do is type in the fields
[Image: giphy.gif]
+support

Good idea, I see it working quite well.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
+Support
+Support

[Image: uickTS0.png] +Rep
+Support
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
Making a page easier and efficient for the end user is the goal of any website.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 6 users Like Awestruck's post:
  • Zona, Chumps, Marty, Pollux, JohnSilver, Archer
+Support
[Image: clvck9d.png]