Wolven's AMA
(04-16-2018, 09:40 PM)Wolven Wrote:
(04-16-2018, 09:36 PM)sebasti161 Wrote: honest opinion on me

You were an old friend of mine that use to play with me and my friends a lot. Ever since then, you've slightly changed into not following certain rules. I hope that you could change your ways and become a better person, but I cannot change who you are. You are you, and that's all that matters.

p.s You are very funny

what rules
(04-16-2018, 10:49 PM)sebasti161 Wrote:

You were an old friend of mine that use to play with me and my friends a lot. Ever since then, you've slightly changed into not following certain rules. I hope that you could change your ways and become a better person, but I cannot change who you are. You are you, and that's all that matters.

p.s You are very funny

what rules

You had broken Tos...

You're still a great guy though.
Wolven

Opinion on me
What colour are your flip flops
Would you consider to move to a better place? (NORWAY) 

Your relationship status?

Do you have instagram?  

Your birth?

Next predictions on promotions to teacher TA?

Why did you choose FL?

What do you like about being a teacher?

Would you recommend the teacher role?

5 of FL's role players? 

Best staff member?

Do you have any hidden skills? (Coding/Graphics/Texturing/Sports ect)

What is your dream girl/boy like?
[Image: clvck9d.png]
(04-16-2018, 10:57 PM)Wolven Wrote:

p.s You are very funny

what rules

You had broken Tos...

"into not following certain rules" id call tos something else than rules but ok
What’s your honest opinion on me?

What’s your favourite moment on FL (apart from being promoted)?

Who’s your favourite admin?

What is your philoslphy in life?
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
How are you?
(04-16-2018, 10:57 PM)Wolven Wrote:

p.s You are very funny

what rules

You had broken Tos...

I broke ToS what you trying to say, i had two ToS bans does that make me bad Sad
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
(04-17-2018, 03:46 AM)[FL:RP] Depress Wrote: Opinion on me
What colour are your flip flops

Foxxy. Back on V2D when The Crimson Order was a thing, we were always the target, at Radio Tower. You might not remember me but I remember getting absolutely destroyed by them. You were permed but sadly, I forgot who you were. When you made your unban request, all of those memories came back to me.

We have been close friends ever since you got unbanned which is a good thing and I'm glad you are back.

I don't own a pair of flipflops...
Wolven

(04-17-2018, 06:07 AM)Zona Wrote: Would you consider to move to a better place? (NORWAY) 

Your relationship status?

Do you have instagram?  

Your birth?

Next predictions on promotions to teacher TA?

Why did you choose FL?

What do you like about being a teacher?

Would you recommend the teacher role?

5 of FL's role players? 

Best staff member?

Do you have any hidden skills? (Coding/Graphics/Texturing/Sports ect)

What is your dream girl/boy like?

I would consider moving to somewhere that's much warmer than the UK, better grading systems after GCSEs etc.

My relationship status is currently single. I really don't have enough time for a girl at the moment.

I do have Instagram, although I never post pictures and videos.

My birthday is 21/06/02. Great time to have a birthday. It's really hot outside.

I think the next promotion(s) to TA would be someone that's dedicated and knows the rules well. I currently don't see anyone becoming a Trial Admin as I don't focus on looking for people suitable for that role.

I didn't choose FL, my friends were at school and they were talking about it. (I never had GMOD then). My friend, known as Yogi Bear and Paddington Bear was talking about basing at slums, I had no clue what they were saying. They told me to buy Gmod and join them, so I did. That's how I found Fearless.

Being a teacher is much different from being a normal, standard donator. I get multiple people following me, begging for points and asking me to join in with their roleplays, which I don't mind, but if it get's continuous, then that starts to bug me. I get more interactions with people which I enjoy thus getting to see people roleplay well.

Personally, it's up to the player if they would apply for teacher, I applied because I wanted a change. Yes, I would recommend it.

I like to keep my opinions to myself but I do have a few players/staff that stand out to me.

Same as before, I prefer to keep my opinions to myself. I don't have anything against any of the staff and they are all as equally great.

I don't actually have many hidden skills. I guess scootering would've been one a couple years back?

Wink
Wolven