Wolven's AMA
Go ahead, ask me anything. Anything too personal won't get answered.
Wolven

opinion on me?
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
(04-16-2018, 08:47 PM)Archer Wrote: opinion on me?
I've not had too many interactions with you. However, from what I've seen of you over the past few weeks, your knowledge in the rules and gamemode has improved and I'm sure you'll go far if you carry on the way you are doing.
Wolven

opinion on me?

How do you think FL can go to the next level?

What is your opinion on the inconsistent bans lately if you dont have one you dont need to comment?
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
oPiNiOn On Me?
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
(04-16-2018, 08:50 PM)perqe Wrote: opinion on me?

How do you think FL can go to the next level?

What is your opinion on the inconsistent bans lately if you dont have one you dont need to comment?

I think that you're a great guy and your recent event was a genuine mistake on your behalf. We had many laughs together on Fearless and elsewhere and overtime, our friendship had grown stronger.

I think FL could improve the server stability before anything else. Once that has been sorted out, which could take many weeks (not too sure) a lot of old members could possibly return and increase the servers population. I also think creating a lot more events for community members will engage more members into passiverp thus wanting them to carry on with that path.

No comment.
Wolven

What made up become teacher?
(04-16-2018, 08:51 PM)Random Wrote: oPiNiOn On Me?

We've spoken a couple times and you seem really chill, someone that I would want to play with more often. 

Before you were Trial Admin, we had spoken various amounts of time and you took your time to reply back. Making you a very respected Staff member in my eyes.
Wolven

dead honest opinion on me
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
(04-16-2018, 08:58 PM)Dobbs Wrote: What made up become teacher?

I will go by what I think you're trying to say.

I wanted to become a teacher because I wanted to take a different approach to teaching new players, more in-depth questions, etc. I got to a stage where AggressiveRP had become very useless and boring to me. I was always spending money so I decided to PassiveRP more and enjoyed it, thus applying for teacher.
Wolven