Wolven's AMA
What is your opinion on myself?

Why did you apply for teacher?

How are you finding the teacher team?

Who is your favourite teacher?

Is the teacher team what you expected when you got in?

How is your day?
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
(04-17-2018, 03:50 PM)Lewwings Wrote: opinion on meh?

You are very educated in today's society, I must say. One of the smartest people I've come across playing on FL.

I met you through you driving that horrible Ford Transit of yours and instantly thought "This guy needs another friend" aha.

You leave Fearless for reasons I cannot state but I think if you stay and play, with your friends, you'll go far. You know the rules and gamemode well and would be a perfect member to have a role Smile
Wolven

(04-17-2018, 04:01 PM)Panda Wrote: What is your opinion on myself?

Why did you apply for teacher?

How are you finding the teacher team?

Who is your favourite teacher?

Is the teacher team what you expected when you got in?

How is your day?

You are one of the AggressiveRP teachers that helped me when I was in need. We play other games together and a really chill guy. HMU if you need a carry on PUBG

I wanted to become a teacher because I wanted to take a different approach to teaching new players, more in-depth questions, etc. I got to a stage where AggressiveRP had become very useless and boring to me. I was always spending money so I decided to PassiveRP more and enjoyed it, thus applying for teacher.

My favourite teacher is myself xox

The teacher team is nothing like what I expected before I got in. Everyone is very friendly and always up to help each other and others. I thought opposite roughly a month and a half ago.

My day is good, how's yours?
Wolven

Opinion on me?
(04-17-2018, 04:09 PM)Arny Wrote: Opinion on me?

Arny...

Back on V4B1, I also despised you. You would literally stand still answering questions. When I saw your name pop up "Welcome to the teacher team" my jaw dropped...

Now that I look back on that, I hate myself. You are one of the most genuine, approachable people that I know. You are always down to play games with me, fearless and off. You are very underrated at roleplaying and deserve more attention than you get.

If you need tips on how to get good on PUBG, msg me :p
Wolven

(04-16-2018, 09:03 PM)Wolven Wrote:
(04-16-2018, 08:58 PM)Dobbs Wrote: What made up become teacher?

I will go by what I think you're trying to say.

I wanted to become a teacher because I wanted to take a different approach to teaching new players, more in-depth questions, etc. I got to a stage where AggressiveRP had become very useless and boring to me. I was always spending money so I decided to PassiveRP more and enjoyed it, thus applying for teacher.

Fuck off haha
The following 1 user Likes god's post:
  • Wolven
Opinion on the teacher role?

Opinion on me?
(04-17-2018, 06:28 PM)Kevin. Wrote: Opinion on the teacher role?

Opinion on me?

The teacher role is very interesting. You get to see a completely different side that many others won't get to see or will never see. I think the role engages me in more roleplay situations which are quite fun at times. They're a couple things I like about the role.

Kevin. You are a great leader and a great friend. You took me on board to Peaky Blinders without knowing too much of myself and having a bad past, which I thank you for. We had grown closer every week thus getting me the leader role. I thank you for that. After denying the leader role this time, I couldn't imagine the devastated look on your face and your feelings towards it; I'm sorry. But you have kept Peaky Blinders very stable recently, you're doing a fantastic job.
Wolven

Opinion on me pls.
(04-17-2018, 07:01 PM)Viljo Wrote: Opinion on me pls.

You involve yourself in as many roleplays as you can, passive and aggressive.

You were an ex-admin that helped out a lot and when repromoted, helped me out a lot. You are a chill guy to play CS with and GMOD, keep being you!
Wolven