Report: <GamingOfficialZZ>
Name of player: GamingOfficialZZ

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:39360696

Time in GMT: 21:20

Server: v5p

Summary: I accuse the user of breaking the following rules;

- 8.2 When mugging you can only steal up to $500 and you may not mug the same person twice within 15 minutes. 

I belive GamingOfficialZZ has violated this rule as he tied me up and was forcing me to pay $2000 to him or he would kill me, this was not a hostage ransom it was a blatant mugging.
- 3.1 Do not harm/kill people randomly (RDM) // 3.1a Violence should always be the last option. 

I think that GamingOfficalZZ did also not have a valid reason to kill me, I never refused to give him the money I was roleplaying as a poor character that did not have $2000s in cash on him so I offered to go to a ATM machine to get some cash out. GamingOfficalZZ said "he did not have time for that" and killed me. This is borderline RDM as he could have got cash from the government, held me ransom to my friends or allowed me to go to an ATM to collect the cash.

Evidencehttps://imgur.com/a/qGg0j
Okay, lets start from the beginning.

I ran up to your house hoping to hide from the police that were chasing me upon knocking you opened the door and i asked if i could enter and hide inside. You then asked me to pay you some money i can't remember the amount but it was around 5k I think. I was rping a thug and had to hide anywhere I could, so i pulled up my gun and told you to lock the door as i walked into your home. I then hostaged you to keep you from running out the door. I thought to myself if he wants me to hand home 5k ill take 2k from you. This was the time I had you as a hostage. When you said you couldn't pay I took your life, Simple as that.

PS: can you and your friends stop posting pointless PRs on me because I posted a PR on one of your friends a little bit ago.

Thanks
GamingOfficialZZ
[Image: giphy.gif]
Adding to this
8.7 You hostage players for a maximum of $2000, however it can't be without a valid roleplay reason or in public, you need a good reason and your character style needs to fit the roleplay situation.
I had a reason, you tried to rip me off. Wasn't in public. Fits mt players roleplay.
There was no need to hostage me, and kill me. That would only attract more police which would be counter productive. There were 3 other empty slums rooms to hide in. Your reason still isn't valid
Also, I never said I couldn't pay - I only said I could get money from an ATM. You declined the option to get money from me and killed me for...not giving you money.
Please member i was on the run from the police, I couldn't risk going to a atm in the middle of the city to get money, I would have been seen. You have also seen my face leaving me at risk.

I will not be replying anymore, unless requested.
(04-17-2018, 09:13 AM)GamingOfficialZZ Wrote: Please member i was on the run from the police, I couldn't risk going to a atm in the middle of the city to get money, I would have been seen. You have also seen my face leaving me at risk.

I will not be replying anymore, unless requested.

If you are running from the police why would you purposefully come into contact with another person, as a criminal you would want to lie low and avoid contact with other people. Just because I had saw your face that is not a reason to kill me - it was your fault I saw your face.

You say you couldn't risk going into the city, but, that is where my money was. If you really wanted the money you would have done that. I offered you $2,000 as you requested but you denied it and killed me for no reason - me seeing your face is not a reason. It's like mugging somebody but not taking their money and killing them for not giving you money.

You cannot make a hostaged person pay their own ransom, it counts a mugging. It is not allowed.
Hello,

I want to understand one thing, was there an attempt to try and contact the police or relative regarding this "hostage" situation? As we usually know, they need to get involved due to the amount of cash being paid and to solve the situation by contacting and claiming that you want $2000 for him.

To ease on these kinds of situations in the future, instead of hostaging, it should be a mugging, due to the fact that if you want to stay hidden as a criminal, a hostage is not the way to do it on. If you were mugging him for an instant, then you could get away with some cash into your pocket and also this situation would never occur. As you usually get everyone involved in a hostage situation.

Regarding the fact that he killed you without a proper chance to receive the money, is a clear violation of the rules.

The user will be punished accordingly.

Approved.