Player Report <Dr. Methodize [NED]>
Name of player: Dr. Methodize [NED]

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:24269426

Time in GMT: 14:00

Server: V5P

Summary: I've been wanting to make a PR on this guy for weeks now. He's been doing so many things wrong, one by one. And I think it's unbelievable that this guy has over 1000+ hours. I literally see him asking to buy RPP points in chat, and it's not sarcasm.

This guy is almost constantly a government worker job, and the worst thing is, he is garbage at that. He literally arrests people for jaywalking, without even communicating with them, tases them and arrests them instantly. (i had an old recording of him arresting me for jaywalking when I wasn't.) As said, I have had plans many times to make a PR on him for these small things, but after what he did today, I think its time I do one.

After I laughed (using ic act) he ran after me, punched me two times with the riot shield and walked away. He then runs back to me, for no reason whatsoever, and tases me and proceeds to throw me off the balcony; proceeds to jump on my body a few times, and then leaves. Complete FailRP and utter shitty roleplay as SRU.

To add to this, this man is patrolling as an SRU, and when I was arrested earlier for "harassing him" he was walking around outside nexus.
I tried to get a real reason for his behavior - asking through OOC, but he just proceeds to minge around and answer with;  "how do I run", "how do I buy RPP", "How do I kill" etc. This guy will arrest someone for even touching him, he shows no mercy whatsoever, and his actions are terrible as a government worker.

This guy is an absolute minge, and should not be able to use government worker jobs whatsoever, as he can clearly not relate to realistic situations.

Evidencehttps://youtu.be/Hb3VjQ-UxNk
Kind Regards,
Aptitude
Fearless Donator

[Image: 1b8527feff49f5ae2ffa1203ea9562ad62d97b65.gifv]
I have evidence of the accused user killing wounded people with the move body tool and refusing to heal people as paramedic because “they were proppushing”
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
Post that evidence then.. ^^

At first, I thought this guy had some kind of a plan to leave the server and is just minging around on his last time on here, but I think he's actually being serious and believes he's doing the right thing. He's being extremely rude, mingy and I believe hes acts on me in this video is that the OOC doesn't like me.

He's being extremely abusive as a cop, and every time I see him in-game, I get scared and run away, this guy will ACTUALLY tase you and throw you off the balcony if you just look at him... I'm used to him arresting for jaywalking, tasing and just abusing me multiple times for really small things. So nowadays, I just run as far as I can away from him as soon as I see him IC. Oh well, at least I try to because in this video he continues to run after me as an SRU and kill me... Even running away from him as soon as I see him won't help. lmao.

I tried to adapt to his way of ruling as an officer, now it's time he starts adapting to the actual rules & realistic way of seeing things.
Kind Regards,
Aptitude
Fearless Donator

[Image: 1b8527feff49f5ae2ffa1203ea9562ad62d97b65.gifv]
Awaiting the additional evidence from Archer.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
(04-19-2018, 09:17 PM)Random Wrote: Awaiting the additional evidence from Archer.

Sorry, I’ve been extremely busy all week. I will post it this evening
+rep
+rep
Approved.

Moved.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]