Player Report <Toxic>
Name of player: Toxic

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:24034976

Time in GMT: 13:17

Server: V5P

Summary: I was on my way down from the roof, and got instantly shoot my Toxic. He later shot another guy that stepped on his property. 
He thinks it's perfectly fine to shoot down anyone instantly for even touching his property, without any proper warning. 

Rules broken:
3.1a Violence should always be the last option.

3.1 Do not harm/kill people randomly (RDM); you must have a valid roleplay reason (a person's job or being a criminal is not a valid reason), for example protecting your property during a raid. 
- We were clearly not raiding him.

The user should know better than to RDM like that with 300+ hours.

Involved: [FL:RP] Create - STEAM_0:1:87369477

Evidencehttps://youtu.be/Mrv3NEDwNZU
Kind Regards,
Aptitude
Fearless Donator

[Image: 1b8527feff49f5ae2ffa1203ea9562ad62d97b65.gifv]
Hello, for first i want to tell as i was very afraid of any people becouse i had a lot of contraband on that property and i had ilegally gun with me. Now i will tell how story was looking from my side ( i will just add as i was Rebel Leader, maybe that's matter ), it started when i saw on camera two guys knocking on my door roughly, i was really afraid of any people as i told earlier, I was nearly sure that they will raid me, but then they goes away. Suddenly they jumped on my balcon, on my property and Aptitude don't lie as u was only jumping down, and down, becouse u jumped on my balcon with ur friend and u were staying at this for some time, so u was not like walking in and trying to walk out, u was staying at my property for bunch a time. By Considering all that factors i think as i really had reasons to do that.

I will just at as he then insulted me in OCC. ( I have Screen of that but i dont know how to post it in a reply. )
"Aptitude don't lie as u was only jumping down, and down, because u jumped on my balcony with our friend"
How am I lying? Everything I've said is 100% true. Also, the other guy that your RDM'd is not my friend, he' a random guy that happened to be there at the same time as me.

You having contraband, being a rebel leader, etc is not a valid reason for your violent action. I'm standing on your balcony - unarmed with a briefcase making my way down.
I had no plans of raiding you at all.
Kind Regards,
Aptitude
Fearless Donator

(04-16-2018, 02:13 PM)[FL:RP] тσxic Wrote: Hello, for first i want to tell as i was very afraid of any people becouse i had a lot of contraband on that property and i had ilegally gun with me. Now i will tell how story was looking from my side ( i will just add as i was Rebel Leader, maybe that's matter ), it started when i saw on camera two guys knocking on my door roughly, i was really afraid of any people as i told earlier, I was nearly sure that they will raid me, but then they goes away. Suddenly they jumped on my balcon, on my property and Aptitude don't lie as u was only jumping down, and down, becouse u jumped on my balcon with ur friend and u were staying at this for some time, so u was not like walking in and trying to walk out, u was staying at my property for bunch a time. By Considering all that factors i think as i really had reasons to do that.

I will just at as he then insulted me in OCC. ( I have Screen of that but i dont know how to post it in a reply. )

Hello Toxic,

I can certainly say that I was not one of the gentleman who were banging on your door, infact I was not connected to Aptitude whatsoever. As you can see in his video, I was already on the balcony, and I was there as I was conducting an investigation, hence my job title 'Private Investigator' I used your balcony as a standing point to investigate something that was happening across the road, not your apartment, nor your contraband. As you will see in the video that I will upload shortly, I did not react nor make any movement to become hostile towards you, you decided to kill me rather than put me under FearRP and asking me to leave, thus breaching the rule "3.1a Violence should always be the last option." 

My point of view
Yeah, i reacted too much roughly but i had resons for it, sorry, and im 100% sure that Aptidute was knocking, if u are saying that was not u, okay, but i was thinking as it was u, complicated story then... I think we should wait for any Admin, he will tell what he think of it all. Im ready to still answer of any questions.
Cheers, Toxic
^^ Looking at the footage above that @Create posted, you literally walk outside and freeze for a brief moment, looking into his eyes...
He is standing on your balcony confused to why you shoot me, unarmed and innocent. Then, you decide to burst his ass down with the XM1014 Shotgun instead of asking him to leave your apartment.

You basically shot 2 unarmed innocent people, and your reason from my point of view seems to be that I knocked on your door // Contraband?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?
Kind Regards,
Aptitude
Fearless Donator

Wink 
Hmmmm? No. 

Like that was about 5 seconds... Buy anyway, ur reply higher didn't change anything here. For first becouse of it as i had about 300-400 ping so  my moves was slow and interrupted and yes, like with 300-400ping, i think all now that. And more what can i say, even of all, it was still chance to run away but i dont change sentence. I will ad my older replies bc I dont write all again, but i will be glad if u will read that fragments again.

"for first i want to tell as i was very afraid of any people becouse i had a lot of contraband on that property and i had ilegally gun with me."

"Now i will tell how story was looking from my side ( i will just add as i was Rebel Leader, maybe that's matter ), it started when i saw on camera two guys knocking on my door roughly, i was really afraid of any people as i told earlier, I was nearly sure that they will raid me, but then they goes away. Suddenly they jumped on my balcon, on my property and Aptitude don't lie as u was only jumping down, and down, becouse u jumped on my balcon with ur friend and u were staying at this for some time, so u was not like walking in and trying to walk out, u was staying at my property for bunch a time. By Considering all that factors i think as i really had reasons to do that."

"Yeah, i reacted too much roughly but i had resons for it, sorry, and im 100% sure that Aptidute was knocking, if u are saying that was not u, okay, but i was thinking as it was u, complicated story then... I think we should wait for any Admin, he will tell what he think of it all. Im ready to still answer of any questions. "

I will just at as he then insulted me in OCC.
img link - https://ibb.co/byC4cS

I think still, as we should wait for admin opinion of this all.

Cheers, Toxic
I didn't knock on your door, however, I was outside your apartment. I saw the guy that was knocking on your door, but I just decided to continue walking up. While I was heading down I didn't even think about anyone living there, I had no idea whatsoever someone lived and owned that balcony. You just walked out and shoot us. If you look at the video evidence, I'm not attempting to get in there or anything, I'm just walking down normally. Also as i said earlier, his not my friend, and I didn't know him at all.

You've broken the rules and should've handled with that in a much better way.
Discussion closed.
Kind Regards,
Aptitude
Fearless Donator

"Discussion closed" ? Becouse u said as u have right?

I wanted to show some intressting facts: 
I saw to guys in business suits ( anyway dark suits ) 
- Creative said as it was not him
- U are saying as it was not u
- about minute later both of u in dark suits was on my property staying for bounch of time on it, don't lie as u was  "going down"

Accident? Maybe if there will be only u, or only Creative but not both of u, there is no chance for that, i see all people what are going down, and again, i can accidentaly dont see as one of people who was knocking came down and then Creative and u came up to my balcon, but no both of u (!) 

I again want to to quote my last reply ( even for someone else )

"for first i want to tell as i was very afraid of any people becouse i had a lot of contraband on that property and i had ilegally gun with me."

"Now i will tell how story was looking from my side ( i will just add as i was Rebel Leader, maybe that's matter ), it started when i saw on camera two guys knocking on my door roughly, i was really afraid of any people as i told earlier, I was nearly sure that they will raid me, but then they goes away. Suddenly they jumped on my balcon, on my property and Aptitude don't lie as u was only jumping down, and down, becouse u jumped on my balcon with ur friend and u were staying at this for some time, so u was not like walking in and trying to walk out, u was staying at my property for bunch a time. By Considering all that factors i think as i really had reasons to do that."

"Yeah, i reacted too much roughly but i had resons for it, sorry, and im 100% sure that Aptidute was knocking, if u are saying that was not u, okay, but i was thinking as it was u, complicated story then... I think we should wait for any Admin, he will tell what he think of it all. Im ready to still answer of any questions. "

I will just at as he then insulted me in OCC.
img link - https://ibb.co/byC4cS

I think still, as we should wait for admin opinion of this all. "

Cheers, Toxic
Hello Toxic,

Firstly, there is no need to quote your previous posts, an administrator/trial will be able to view this conversation from the beginning. Cheese

Secondly, as I mentioned earlier, I was not there for your purpose, I was there investigating another thing, I did not knock on your door and in fact in the entire time I was standing on that balcony viewing something else, I did not hear nor see anyone knocking on your door. I apologize for the confusion, but that was not me, and by what Aptitude is saying, I believe it wasn't him either, even if you believe it was the dark suits.

I will not comment further unless an administrator deems it necessary, apologies for the confusion in this PR.