Report: [FL] James
Name of player[FL] James

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:22027439

Time in GMT:  No idea

Server: V5P

Summary: Telling another player to die in OOC. I also did notice the last message, but i don't feel like this is something to joke about.

Evidence:
[Image: 2f0yOaK.jpg]
[Image: giphy.gif]
It was a joke, as the person it was directed at, I found it funny. I even said, visible in the last OOC message, that is was a joke and not to report it - so why report it? It was just banter.
Its still breaking the rules. If someone cdmed their friend and said it was just banter they would get punished. Why should this be any different?
both users found it funny, can you not get a sense of humour or something?
There were admins on at the time. If it was worth the punishment, surely they would have punished me.
[Image: MbKaP7E.png]
(04-13-2018, 10:04 PM)fieldy Wrote: both users found it funny, can you not get a sense of humour or something?

You aren't involved.
(04-13-2018, 10:05 PM)GamingOfficialZZ Wrote:
(04-13-2018, 10:04 PM)fieldy Wrote: both users found it funny, can you not get a sense of humour or something?

You aren't involved.

im literally in discord with them, i heard it from both angles...
(04-13-2018, 10:06 PM)fieldy Wrote:

You aren't involved.

im literally in discord with them, i heard it from both angles...

In this case, you are not a part off so stop posting unless you may get punished.

You aren't involved.

He is involved, he was in discord at the time and saw our reaction.

Who are you to decide who is involved? You've literally reported us without knowing any context to this, fieldly knows the context to this - you don't.
(04-13-2018, 10:11 PM)Ethan Bradberry Wrote:

You aren't involved.

He is involved, he was in discord at the time and saw our reaction.

Who are you to decide who is involved? You've literally reported us without knowing any context to this, fieldly knows the context to this - you don't.

The only people involved are you, James and me.