UBR: Ryan F
Heart 
Your name: Ryan F

Your blacklist ID: 86210

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:81194330

Reason: Violence should always be the last option

Staff member who blacklisted you: Joe Joe

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:

I was blacklisted for the reason "Violence should always be the last option", however, I did take violence as a last resort.

The footage did not show me first, telling him to go away and stop punching me and then secondly putting him under fearRP and telling him to go away.

The footage was taken out of context and only showed me shooting him, it is unfair that I was blacklsited from this. If the police are not going to do anything I will have to take it in my own hands to defend myself.

I would like this blacklist removed from my record.

Thank you for reading.
[Image: ASJxGx6.png]
Signature made by meisterfinncoonlon, demoted trial admin 
I was the one who posted the ban request i can make a longer video showing the whole situation. I didn't think it was necessary at the time because i was posting about committing crimes on main street.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Hi Ryan,

Thanks for taking the time to make this UBR however what you did was a clear violation of the rules. From the small clip of video evidence I saw it showed you open firing with the clear intention to badly injure/kill the player for repeatedly punching you. Now the main reason you shouldn't have done this is because there are many other ways to deal with something like this, whether it be subdue the player or call the Police however you chose to open fire on said player opposite the Nexus, essentially this would put your life in even great danger, a few punches would not warrant you open firing on them especially in a place so densely populated as Main Street. Why did you not chose another method like calling the Police or using a Blunt object?

Thanks,
Joe Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
Hello, there are reasons to why the police were not called and the man was subdued; First point, we are a criminal gang that has beef with the police, we don't want to contact them if we don't have too. Why would we call the police, that would still get us looked at, pherhaps searched - which would result in weapons being found and us being arrested. And for the subduing, I had a gun out and told him to go away and then he continued to punch me. Let's think this realisticly, if he is punching me I am not going to risk getting injured or knocked out trying to get a bat out. I belive it does warrant shots being fired, I am defending my self and I will risk shooting in a denesly populated area.
Hello,

I would like this UBR approved and the blacklist removed from my record based on rule 6 c.
--| Approved |--

Approved as Per Rule 6c. However for future reference may I remind you that this rule breakage was not removed because if it being invalid. The punishment itself was valid so be more careful in the future.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<