Report: <GamingOfficialZZ>
Name of player: GamingOfficialZZ.

SteamIDSTEAM_0:1:39360696.

Time in GMT: Between 5 and 6 PM (UK).

Server: V5P.

Summary:

In video 1, the accused user clearly broke fearRP by loitering extremely close to a life threatening situation. This is in violation of rule 3.5d and the user should know better with well over 1400 hours and 10 bans in total, 3 of which are for fearRP. User should understand the more complex violations of fearRP such as loitering around a raid with his amount of experience on the fearless servers.

In addition, in video 2, we see the player once again breaking fearRP. He parked in front of our property with the intention of annoying us, so we called the police. The police arrived and told the suspect to get out of the vehicle, but he fails to do so. At the end of the video, you can see that he is hiding inside the RV. He comes out later on after he has been found.

Evidence:

Video 1:

Video 2:
[Image: MbKaP7E.png]
First clip i was building a i was no where near danger, 2nd clip shows me hideing in my rv yes but please provide the whole video as you edited out when i got out the rv. I also never saw the gun as my face was pointed into the cabinet as you can see in the video.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(04-11-2018, 06:00 PM)GamingOfficialZZ Wrote: First clip i was building a i was no where near danger, 2nd clip shows me hideing in my rv yes but please provide the whole video as you edited out when i got out the rv. I also never saw the gun as my face was pointed into the cabinet as you can see in the video.

You were clearly lurking right next to raid.

Moving on, read this from my original post: "He comes out later on after he has been found."

I'm sure you knew what you were doing wrong.
[Image: MbKaP7E.png]
~ I am directly involved in this situation as I was involved in the raid ~

The raid was in the base right next to you, there was a direct danger to your life such as a ricochet bullet killing you, or a misfire hitting you.

"I was no where near danger"

I fail to see how you have reached this conclusion, you were literally a meter away from the base that was being raided by armed police, while we had heavy weapons.
[/quote]

Moving on, read this from my original post: "He comes out later on after he has been found."

[/quote]

So how is this FearRP? I never saw the gun nor did he tell me he had his gun out.
[Image: giphy.gif]
PR Denied.

First video - He was just building

Second video - GamingOfficial's statement seems trustworthy and you also confirmed it, James.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]