Report: [FL] James
Mate, I told you in the video that I was standing on the sidewalk. Do you own the sidewalk?

Just thought we'd get our facts straight about how many people were involved.

So what you said at the end there isn't off topic? Why would I need more time to respond to weak arguments? Also, it's 4AM which is late.

I said I wouldn't reply, but I saw what you had to say and couldn't resist replying.
[Image: MbKaP7E.png]
I've pointed out the things that need to be said which are the following:
- I haven't broke the rules you claimed I have.
- You've also broken rules, but you want to call that off topic when, in fact, it is very relevant.
You raid baited and it's very very clear and rdm'd a few of the members as you claim it's part of the raid.

I'm sure i haven't broke a single rule and i feel like it's just an excuse for you to go off topic
Your team were the first people to start trouble. Like I said, I was almost hostaged so I had a valid reason to raid. Additionally, it's not RDM if all of your team had weapons with the intention to kill me.

Let's stop talking about your rule breakage now as that has already been addressed.

We are also going around in circles, so I'd advise to either bring up a new point or stop replying. It's only going to make the PR take longer to conclude.
(04-11-2018, 09:46 AM)James H Wrote: Your team were the first people to start trouble. Like I said, I was almost hostaged so I had a valid reason to raid. Additionally, it's not RDM if all of your team had weapons with the intention to kill me.

Let's stop talking about your rule breakage now as that has already been addressed.

We are also going around in circles, so I'd advise to either bring up a new point or stop replying. It's only going to make the PR take longer to conclude.

No, YOU are the one that started trouble you came to us we were doing passive rp no one was carrying a single weapon untill you came on us telling us what we gonna do if you gonna trespass, redicilous- nobody was trying to kill you in the first place if we really did wanted to get you killed it would've happened in the first place you just keep lying and making a stupid excuses.

Just another excuse to go off topic for you

And YOU are the one that keeps going in circles everytime i make myself clear you just reply with this or "you broke the rules too" when i never did.

Also it's funny how you and your boys were already armed and ready for the raid it's like a miracle ha?, i'm not blaming any of your teammates because i would've done the same if one of my friends came to me and told me "that guy threated me" but na you just came and looked for that raid.
Sorry, who was the ones who pulled the weapons out first?

Stop mentioning off-topic. My points are clearly valid, but you seem to think you're innocent in this case when you're clearly not.

I always reply with an argument to your points.

I told them on voice radio that I was put under gunpoint, hence why it took me so long to initiate the raid because I was waiting for my backup.
--| Denied |--

This accused has not been found guilty of Invalidly Raiding. Seeing as your teammate decided to try and get him under FearRP, directly putting his life in danger.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<