Report: [FL] James
Name of player: [FL] James

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:22027439

Time in GMT: 1:40 am

Server: v5p

Summary: 3.1 / 8.5

Story- We were passive rping and james was just apparently bored so he decided to come on our property to look for any reason to raid us he was trying to let me threat him which i never did as then he went back and got himself a few buddies and started shooting at our base hitting us which breaks the rule of 3.1 (RDM) when he had no reason to start shooting us down as then he broke 8.5 for raiding our property for no reason.

EvidenceBtw that's a full video i have started recording right when james came on our property, watch and listen carefully.

https://youtu.be/TGVXS8PZZto
So me getting put under gunpoint wasn't a good enough reason to raid? Being threatened for my life isn't a good enough reason?
[Image: MbKaP7E.png]
Oh, and by the way, the person who put me under gunpoint agreed to let me have a fair chance at fighting. They were going to hostage me at first.
Something else. You metagamed in the video when you told your teammates how many of us there were.
Nice third person abuse at the end. You were clearly trying to look at us through the garage door.
1-I never put you under gun point and if i did prove it

2-All of us were inside the house and no one gun pointed you if so prove it

3-Before i recorded the video i saw how many people was outside so i told them how many you are and if you feel i broke a rule there please go ahead and make a PR on me Right now this PR is about you

4-I was using a thirdperson that's true and it glitched thru the door i just found out about that bug and i didn't mean to abuse it but that was a quick action over there i wasn't thinking of not doing it at that moment and as i said again you can go ahead and make a PR this PR is about you right now not about me.
1) Your teammate put me under gunpoint.

2) So some random person would be chasing me with a gun, coming from your direction, telling me to get down? He also made it very clear IC that you were associated.

3) I was the only one outside when the video started. Also , why would you be looking at the scoreboard then? And you can get banned from your own PR.

4) Don't lie in the courthouse.
You came to our property telling me if i'm threating you when i didn't, you just trying to make up any reason to shoot me down you just rushed back got yourself a few buddies and raided me tell me what's not clear about this watch the video again and tell me if that's how roleplay works.

Also you didn't just raid us you just immediately started shooting us down, all of my teammates were inside the house i still don't get how i gun pointed you.

And, you can clearly see and hear what you said when i told you to get out you just said "that's interesting that's a good threat be right back" you were planning on killing us before anything happened
I only got aggressive when your team attempted to hostage me. You definitely came across as hostile from the initial confrontation however.

Also, there were two others and one got disconnected half way through.

I will make any additional responses later on as it is very late right now.
"You definitely came across as hostile from the initial confrontation however"

That's funny how you say that when you came on OUR property and the whole time you asking me "what you gonna do" when i told you to get out, its exactly as im walking unarmed into 5 gangsters telling them what they gonna do if i dont get out of their property

You going off topic when you tell me this "Also, there were two others and one got disconnected half way through."

"I will make any additional responses later on as it is very late right now." yes of course you basically asking for more time to think of what you should actually respond with because honestly you just said everything you wanted to say and it's 80% off topic.