JackZ Doomforting
Name of player: JackZ

SteamID
Mine: STEAM_0:1:118528806
His:  STEAM_0:1:95267893

Time in GMT: 23:40

Server: v5p

Summary: Doomforting in slums - two rules broken: (Slums door says public area, corridors made small)

Evidencehttp://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...9499761043
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:118528806&b=9]
Please use the Template while posting a Player Report.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
I would just like to begin this post by apologising, this was a dupe made prior to the rule changes. Now since this has been brought to my attention and I have re-read through the base and doomfort rules I am now aware of the issue which at first i had misunderstood.

I hope you can understand this is nothing more than a honest mistake - The dupe has been edited.
(04-10-2018, 09:16 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: Please use the Template while posting a Player Report.

ok fixed
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:118528806&b=9]
--| Approved |--

Seeing as this was very close to the time the new rules were added I am willing to give a warning for said rule breakage. I spoke to Jack and we sorted out the base so it no longer conflicts with the newest rule additions. A warning will suffice on this occasion.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<