Police contra bust
Well we was called out for a shootout near MTL, where Kai Meiuqer found this dead body inside the MTL and decided to investigate.

He had found alot of contra and called me (Chief of Police) to the scene and we decided rather than just destroy it we would take it back to the nexus for processing. Upon our return we was greeted by the President whom I had asked to inspect our find, so he could decide what we should do with it.

Shortly after this we ended up having a parade through the streets (my recording messed up at this part so video is very laggy and I decided to stop recording.)

Anyway here is a video of the whole thing (I only recorded after the find cause I wanted to eventually capture video of people trying to break our RP by destroying the contra)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHV-3ftQA1M

*EDIT* I know this is nothing special but and might not be interesting to see, but it was fun to be a part of.
Seems cool! How did you get all the icons for the items in the F1 menu?
(01-08-2012, 06:58 PM)Tank Wrote: Seems cool! How did you get all the icons for the items in the F1 menu?
I don't know I assumed everyone had those.
The following 1 user Likes GunFISH's post:
  • EGI (R.A.A.) [SEA]Kai Meiuqer
Cop-Kay Mehqueer=pwnage Cheese lol im a good cop...i heard gunfire at the industrial area while patrolling for a rogue cop/stolen police car so i went to investigate,whenni got inside the building i found a dead body,just before i went to get a closer look,someone came out and stood on the dead body with an M4A1,so i shot him to death,then suddenly behind me a dude in a suit came,immediately after seeing me,he ran,so i followed him til the gate of the building and yelled "This is a crime scene!" then he came back with an M4A1 so i shot him about 3 times before going back for cover and calling for immediate backup,he used a glitch in gmod for his last stand,but we flanled him and killed him,after that,everyone left except me,remembering a room next to the dead body that was barricaded,after the gun fight,the lrops were gone,so i called my commander and he bought the door to unlock it,holeee shit is what we fojnd,4 ak47s(im a greedy lil bastard)and a desert eagle on the floor(took it too),18 contra band and a petrol can by the side of the room...just before the part where they got a tides truck and loaded the contra...my freaking gmod crashed D: hey,atleast i got that rp point from Stillalive ;D
Haha, tha was when Andreas coudn't take some words from me: saying my musis is better lol so he muted me and kept wasting my ears.....
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Tank
(01-08-2012, 09:22 PM)GunFISH Wrote:
(01-08-2012, 06:58 PM)Tank Wrote: Seems cool! How did you get all the icons for the items in the F1 menu?
I don't know I assumed everyone had those.

I re-installed GMOD, and all the FL content. It did the trick. Thanks. Smile
The OOC is pretty interesting too... Strom hacks to damn much.
How did you get those sounds for the cars?
Sincerely,
Happily Insane
[Image: HNkLAJM.png]
something like that happened just the other day. it was in the slum apartment where a crew have buyed the hole apartment and builded a lot of contra. me, another cop and a Spesial Servise agent suspekted contra in the appartment sins there was a lot on noise and the refused to let us in tho the apartment, so we got a warrent and raided. but i got killed in the first room as a point i was completly new to the server (ca 5 Hour's). Now i'm 12 hours by this tread is posted, and i have a idea on hod this server work.